Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giveaways

I have 98 IcTorrent invites :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

feel free to ask for them , IcT has very good content , its started by team Ic which release their releases first on this site

I am posting screens from my profile for BWT & iDesir which show that I have been into a habit of maintaining a good ratio. Both show uploads in excess of 100GB.

I would really appreciate if someone can provide me with invites of some HD Trackers. I already have scenehd.org with an upload of 50GB and down on 30GB so that is not required.

Also, if someone needs BWT, please let me know.

Attachments

• BWT.jpg
    BWT.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 201
  • iDesir.jpg
    iDesir.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 186

sTALKEr said:
HD-Bits.ro open for invites.
# Do not defy the expressed wishes of the staff!
# (New)Please respect the staff and their decisions. If you don't agree with the decision contact another staff member.
# (New)Only one account is allowed. Having more than one will result in all of them being disabled.
# (New)Accounts with no activity for 30 days will be automatically deleted. Please note that torrent traffic is not considered site activity - you have to sign in ! You can park your account (check your profile) to prevent deletion due to inactivity. The time limit for parked accounts is 100 days.
# (New)Use your account! Accounts with a cumulate traffic (download and upload) less than 10GB/month will be disabled. This is an average value, actually you are not forced to upload/download every month. Freelech download isn't taken into account.
# Donating for upload credit DOES NOT exempt you from the rules !
# Offensive Usernames will be immediately banned. This also goes for Usernames like Admin or Hd-BiTs, etc.
# Do not act in a manner that might be considered abusive towards anybody.
# (New)No other language than English in the torrent comments.
# Do not ask for freeleech. You will get a 2-week warning, or worse, be disabled.
# Users making false reports (ie reporting a torrent or a comment) will receive a 2-week warning.
# (New)Do not ask the moderators for invites. You will receive a 2-week warning.
# (New)Ask the staff to remove your warning if and only if you believe you are innocent. Violations of this rule will result in an indefinite warning. Use THIS as your first resource.
# Always respect the work of the uploader. If you don`t like the torrent , don`t comment or download it.
read above rules. If you can abide by them..
Post screens from atleast 2 decent torrents. DO NO PM as always.

Sumit, if U are capable of generating cumulate traffic (download and upload) of over than 10GB/month, PM me Ur gmail id n I'll invite U to hd-bits.ro .. it has much more content than scenehd but remember, only 50% of U amt U download is actually calculated as download @ scenehd n its not the same @ hd-bits !!!

I can invite U to bithdtv.com as well but U either need a seed box or show me +100 ratio at atleast 1 high level tracker like revtt, TL, bitme, SCT, SCL, SCC, etc ... cause its much more difficult to seed @ bithd.

SumitB said:
I am posting screens from my profile for BWT & iDesir which show that I have been into a habit of maintaining a good ratio. Both show uploads in excess of 100GB.

I would really appreciate if someone can provide me with invites of some HD Trackers. I already have scenehd.org with an upload of 50GB and down on 30GB so that is not required.

Also, if someone needs BWT, please let me know.

Thanks has33, sTALKEr already invited me to hd-bits.ro.

For now, I don't have a 100+ GB on any other tracker. So when I manage to do that volume, I'll surely contact you.

Thanks anyways.

Hi need an invite for demoniod. last one was wasted as the mail from admin didnt come. anyway on how to solve this. will the same email id work. I have shut off all spam filters in yahoomail. Thanks in advance.

oct04 said:

Firstly, your links dont work, and secondly, this is your first post. I'd rather give out invites to members who've been around here for some time atleast.

Stick around, explore the forums.. you might find something interesting :)

come back in maybe a months time, and THEN ask for an invite :)

sTALKEr said:
Firstly, your links dont work, and secondly, this is your first post. I'd rather give out invites to members who've been around here for some time atleast.
Stick around, explore the forums.. you might find something interesting :)
come back in maybe a months time, and THEN ask for an invite :)
He didn't even bother to go through this thread :no:

Oct04 is officially the 2nd user in my ignore list for PMing me without me asking him to do so.

Guys, do some reading n try to contribute, whatever possible.

Don't be an idiot n PM us without reasons. We are not fools to throw away invites. Its only for the deserving and contributors !!!

I'd request others with invites to giveaway, to consider those that they invite. Be a little choosy and lets make them atleast post a formal post here, on this thread. Asking em to PM U for invites make it really irritating as they start PMing us for the same.

i lost my hd-bits.ro account

stalker can i have one again please? or scenehd?

do you want me to post my screenies again?

thanx

i lost it due to the fact that i was out of town and didnt download anything from there

not because of a bad ratio or anything

wouldnt mind digitalhive either

roman1627 said:
Hey sTALKIeeeeeee can i have one......for digitalhive and hd-bits.ro....please....:p

I'm out of DH invites ATM .. stalker may ve some. I'll let U know when I get em. But it'll be nice if U could post some screenies till then.

dlalvani said:
i lost it due to the fact that i was out of town and didnt download anything from there

not because of a bad ratio or anything

wouldnt mind digitalhive either
Ure bad luck bro .. HD-bits has again stopped registrations through invites.

Sorry, user limit reached. Please try again later.

Will let U know when they are back but remember, they are strict abt their rules and I dunno how Ur last invites gone waste, has affected stalker.

xronny said:
Need invite for bitgamer,BWT,HDbit,TL

Posting link for screen shot of my ratio on idesir.Also posting link for screen shot of my connection speed.

:)

PM me Ur Gmail ID for BitGamer invite. Some1 else will help U out with BWT as I've finished all my invites there. HDbits.org n TL is quite out of Ur leage ATM. I ve trouble with my 2MB connection and survive only through a seedbox. I can get U HD-T/IPT which have similar content minus the seeders n speed which is not bad as U are not gonna download @ 5Mbits, anyways.

Lemme know

Xronny, BitGamer invite sent.

BTW, @56KB/sec UL speed, U wont be able to do shit as U'll be competing with ppl with seedboxes n UL speeds of over 8~12MB/sec on TL :p

I ve a buffer of 400GB on TL and thats after using the seedbox for over 2months !! Now I'm thinking of adding RSS feed to UL better :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back