Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite

only a seedbox isnt enough , it has to be a dedicated one for high level trackers . I have a shared one and my upload at thebox / indietorrents reaches 3/4mb up but crazy people there have 10mBps +

Haha Manu .. it depends on the trackers .. I get 9MB UL on TL, revtt, bitHD, etc and +10MB UL on ScT, bitmeTV, bitme, etc. But now I'm going in for a 1Gbit seedbox and expect to UL at 90MB :O

psyph3r, I'm on kimsufi's 2XL, ATM .. going for OVH.com's 1gbit connection with Quad Core cpu, 8GB ram and 2x750GB HDD in RAID 0 ... but ofcourse, its gonna be shared between friends :ashamed:

Honestly, it works out cheaper if friends get together n get it 4m the source, instead of getting it 4m resalers like superseedbox, outsystems etc :cool2:

Akshay, invite sent :D

Lemme me know if U need any further help ;)

But dont you need to be in france/uk/portugal to buy from OVH ? isnt that why people buy from resellers ?

and IIRC the 1GBIT line is only from OVH to OVH , other traffic is still 100 mbps

Universal & a_k_s_h_a_y

BwT invite send .. check yr Gmail add .. has33 gave me yr e-mails ...

^^ Yeeesh , BwT mailer is currently down , it wont reach them

manu, I ve friends there who get it for me :)

And :
Network:-
Connection: 1 Gbps
Traffic /month: Unlimited
Bandwidth:
OVH to OVH- 1 Gbps (this helps in seeding/leeching 4m other seedboxs)
OVH to Internet- 100 Mbps (FTP/Download to home PC)
SLA Premium
( on all infrastructure )
Internet to OVH- 1 Gbps (Upload 4m home PC)

Er that helps in seeding / leeching from other seedboxes only if they are hosted on OVH , a large number of resellers including VB/WB use server.lu because they have faster setup times than OVH

keviv86 said:
Universal & a_k_s_h_a_y
BwT invite send .. check yr Gmail add .. has33 gave me yr e-mails ...

Thank you, I hope i get them soon. Its seems they are down or something. :hap2:

Re: Giveaways

has33 said:
thelord

I could ve invited U to TL, revtt, HDbits, bit-HDTV, etc, but......

Did U even bother reading the thread :mad:

I ve clearly mentioned, several time that PMs will be ignored and senders go straight to my ignore list.

So B.BYE.

And now, even if U post in this thread, where U actually should ve posted this request, I'll not be able to see Ur post as U are on my ignore list, just like MohitPreet and several others.

O bai... no worries! relax...
Sometimes people do miss out on the complete thread...

Apna khoon na waste karo on such a trivial thing.. :)

manu1991 said:
Er that helps in seeding / leeching from other seedboxes only if they are hosted on OVH , a large number of resellers including VB/WB use server.lu because they have faster setup times than OVH

HUH .. What trackers are U talking abt ???

On all my trackers, I hardly see any 4m server.lu or their resalers like whatbox, varsbox, fastish.it, etc. Infact, the ratio of ppl 4m OVH and their resalers like kimsufi, seedhost, outsystem, seedplace, etc are 10:1 on my trackers and I'm on ScT, BitmeTV, Bitme, TL, revtt, bitHD, hdbits, etc.

How do U think I made the earlier posted ratio at so many High level trackers while sharing my kimsufi 2XL seedbox with 2 other ppl, in just 1 month !!!

U ve to try the service I use to believe it. PM me if U are interested in trying it out.

Manu .. checkout the screenshots for proof :bleh:

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Re: Giveaways

udayrulz said:
Guys can any one invite to a good tracker .., i currently have the following
Zamunda , IpTorrents , Demonoid , BlackCats .

Looking for HD content and RIP's :p

Nothing for me ? :huh: :ashamed:

I can invite U to HD-bits.ro if U think U can upload download over 10GB every month (only upload is counted on FreeLeech) or bithdtv, if U think U can be able to seed there.

Post a screenshot of your net speed and then I'll let U know which is more appropriate for you.

BTW, why no screenshot of BCG ???

Yea .. but you should recieve it as soon as they come back on .. tell me when you do get the invite ..

Proof : Attached

Need: bitme , blackcatgames
TIA :hap2:

Attachments

• dt.JPG
    dt.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 145

Is this enough?

Just usually download regular stuff... and sometimes HD...

capturem.png

TAO .. U need to post screenshots (with uploads of over 250GB and a ratio of over 2) of Trackers like Scc, ScT, BitmeTV, Bitme, hdbits.org, BCG, TL, revtt, etc for invites to bitme and BCG. And I'll then ask U to PM me Ur user link for those trackers to reconfirm and for future proofing.

BTW, don't ve BCG, waffles, what.cd, etc, atm .. ve bitmtv, bitme, TL, revtt, etc

And U need to ve a seedbox for atleast a month.

With the ratios of trackers you provided, u wont last a month there n I'll ve to suffer.

I'm sorry but pls try n understand, my @ss is on the line here :p

has33 said:
HUH .. What trackers are U talking abt ???

On all my trackers, I hardly see any 4m server.lu or their resalers like whatbox, varsbox, fastish.it, etc. Infact, the ratio of ppl 4m OVH and their resalers like kimsufi, seedhost, outsystem, seedplace, etc are 10:1 on my trackers and I'm on ScT, BitmeTV, Bitme, TL, revtt, bitHD, hdbits, etc.

How do U think I made the earlier posted ratio at so many High level trackers while sharing my kimsufi 2XL seedbox with 2 other ppl, in just 1 month !!!

U ve to try the service I use to believe it. PM me if U are interested in trying it out.

Er i already have a kimsufi 3XL , although i share it with 5 other people :p

this is the speed i am currently getting :

capture565656.png

manu1991 said:
Er i already have a kimsufi 3XL , although i share it with 5 other people :p

this is the speed i am currently getting :
capture565656.png

No wonder :p

PM me Ur IM ID .. will tip U on something.

BTW, did U check out the screenshots I just added in my earlier post ???

has33 said:
I can invite U to HD-bits.ro if U think U can upload download over 10GB every month (only upload is counted on FreeLeech) or bithdtv, if U think U can be able to seed there.

Post a screenshot of your net speed and then I'll let U know which is more appropriate for you.

BTW, why no screenshot of BCG ???

Well no BCG because my a/c got removed due to in-activity .
Ever since i sold my 360 stopped visiting lol ..

Well i have 384Kb/s UL so ya , can do 10gb combined download + upload .

Here's a ss of my dl/ul on demonoid which i have rarely used .

By udayrulz1

Speedtest

Send me whichever you think is good , i generally watch LOST , Prison Break , Heroes .. and a few more .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back