Resident Evil 6 - Discussion Thread

Completed all the campaigns. Ada's campaign was pretty decent and wasn't very long either. It tied up most of the loose ends of the story and my prediction about her story was right. I think Capcom seriously needs to get their act together and go back to drawing board. It's high time that they revive their franchises, rather than placing them in their respective graves. This had the potential of being a much better game, had they worked on delivering a good gameplay. May be next time.

er..guys i have a problem.I had posted here but cant find the post now? Is this a bug.

Looks like it. The system automatically trashes irrelevant posts without notifying the poster. And may ban the user if he/she goes about posting crap everywhere.

I started this after completing Darksiders 2 (boy, did that really take time). I went back to playing after quite some, had tried out Halo 4 in between. This game has to be one of the worst games of this generation (Disclaimer: I have not played Ninja Gaiden 3). I wont even touch it with a stick.

Cant really find any redeeming features. Controls are bad, and don't get me started on the gameplay. 5 min play, cutscene, 20secs play, cutscene, seriously?! I have to say I agree with Gamespot's review. Capcom wanted to make a movie, they should have (which considering the story's super cheap thrills would rate even below C movie).

Edit: Metacritic user rating says it all. 1.5/10 http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox...w_id=2661655&sort-by=date#user_review_2661655

Cool! I'll have it by Sunday morning probably. Also, good news. My work timings have now changed. I'm back to the 11:30AM shift. So we can meet up for our usual night co-op sessions.

@sameer.sharma tagging you too for resuming Borderlands 2. I spoke to Vamsi and he's ready. Have a word with Gaurav and let's wrap up our first play-through. I have applied for a week's leave in the first week of April. So if anyone is up for a marathon session then I can work with that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game should get a place in Best top 10 intros in a video game. The intro really is awesome.Moreover the lighting effects are wonderful.

Was playing the game couple of days back. This is nowhere close to RE 4 or RE 5. Started with Jake and Sherry's campaign, reached Chapter 5 and paused it. Visuals are absolutely awful on the maxed out settings. I cannot believe what the Crapcom guys have come to! Such a good franchise has been ruined with this entry. :hungover:

The save system is completely screwed up! Unless the typewriter icon with the saving prompt comes up, the title doesn't save despite the checkpoint prompts flashing during the playthrough.

Will shove it aside for now and attempt Bioshock Infinite.

Back