Resident Evil 6 - Discussion Thread

Completed the leon campaign took me around 6.5 hours and it was good despite the zoomed in camera

RE & RE 4 fans who have not seen the movie yet please see Resident evil damnation.Except for some predictable dialogues it is better than degeneration.

Meet Helena Harper's real life Facial model; Natasha Alam

82185626.jpg

hmmm gamespot gave a rating of 4.5 and pulled it off.ign gave a rating of 5/10 and pulled it off.Something fishy.Come on give it 2/10 already.

Undone by its ambitious attempt to pack four game experiences into one, Resident Evil 6 suffers from a bit of an identity crisis.
-IGN
Spoken as if from my mouth.:lol:

Exactly thats what i felt after completing the demo and thats where i was doubtful.Now its clear that i was right to some extent.

Alrights guys reviews are out and they are mixed. many bad reviews are there too. somewhere it even got as low as 2.5/5.

Now i have to think again is the price tag justified.

- - - Updated - - -

:seizure:

I never really bothered with the reviews, so I'm just enjoying the game as it is. Halfway through Chris's campaign and this one seems completely action oriented. Ada's role in all these campaign is sort of puzzling me. I hope things are cleared up in her own campaign and hopefully her actions are justified.

^ Done with Jake ? I'm halfway through Jake and seems mediocre when compared to Leon campaign

Nope. I started with Chris, immediately after Leon's. I figured Jake's campaign would be a bit more interesting than Chris's. So far Leon's campaign has been the best. How is Sherry's AI? What upgrades do you have equipped?

Yeah it looks like the reviews aren't very good. Metascores of 69% for the X360 and 79% for the PS3. :(
Read or see the gamespot review.They have stated the reasons clearly. According to them capcom should have made a movie instead of a game.I had expected something from jakes chapter.But that turned out to be the worst.

I wish capcom good luck for their upcoming DMC gay edition.

Nope. I started with Chris, immediately after Leon's. I figured Jake's campaign would be a bit more interesting than Chris's. So far Leon's campaign has been the best. How is Sherry's AI? What upgrades do you have equipped?

Jake campaign isn't that good that chapter with snow level was pathetic everyone started shooting and I could not see a damn thing

Seen the gameplay on my friends 360.The graphics looks terrible in 360.moreover the gameplay just sucks.walk run shoot cutscene and repeat.This game is boring gameplaywise.

Completed Chris's campaign and the end was pretty good. I absolutely loathe the rotate-analog-stick QTE. It's a f*ckin' pain in the arse. No puzzles out here. The vehicular sections were absolutely retarded, not sure why they were even added in the first place. Anyway, started Jake's campaign now. Let's see how this one turns out.

Just done will all 3 campaigns and Jake's campaign, was without a doubt, the worst. Filled with absurd bunch of QTE's and don't even get me started on the second chapter. The snow was so blinding that I literally just followed the navigator at every step. Also, I don't understand the point of the vehicular sections in this game. It's purely retarded and serves no purpose at all. Going by the amount of cut-scenes they plagued this game with, they could have easily transformed those vehicular segments into one and just save us the agony. Anyway, moving onto Ada's campaign now.

^^Prepare to get another shock! Crapcom should release a pc version soon or reduce the price of this game which is completely absurd.Then also i will think twice.

Back