Android Right time to buy Nexus 10 ?

^ Thanks! Waiting for the new nexus 10 is surely a good idea.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=5797&idPhone2=5823
iPad is priced around Rs. 30k in US, and some Indian websites suggest the price would be same for India!

Now's lets wait for launch of New Nexus 10 which might be upwards of Rs. 45k in india and $550 in US (since it's specs are better than the Note 10.1 2014 which costs $599), so atleast we can have a considerable price drop on the $349 Nexus 10 p8110.[DOUBLEPOST=1383593313][/DOUBLEPOST]Does ipad Air support the use of regular wireless keyboard and mouse?

Last edited:
Not to derail this thread or anything but there have been 'leaks' of an 8inch tablet - Nexus 8 (?)...

personally, I think 8 inch is the sweet spot for a tablet - 10 seems big and 7 seems too small...I'm in the same 'right time to buy N10?' mode and if there's a 8 inch tablet coming around, then I'll probably go for that one!
I think that was fake. If you're referring to the photo of a black woman holding a tablet in her hand that is.

I think that was fake. If you're referring to the photo of a black woman holding a tablet in her hand that is.

Yes that's the one. Although I'm not sure if its a fake...either ways I'm sure there's a new tablet hitting the markets sometime before thanksgiving so yeah I'd probably wait and watch ..

Yes that's the one. Although I'm not sure if its a fake...either ways I'm sure there's a new tablet hitting the markets sometime before thanksgiving so yeah I'd probably wait and watch ..

It looked photoshopped. There was a big discussion on reddit about it. But yes, a new tablet would be nice.

Back