FS: Desktops RX 580 - 32 GB RAM - 240 GB SSD - Harpoon Wireless RGB mouse

Paid in full (Rs. 9,000). Shipment is scheduled to be picked up today/tomorrow from the previous buyer's (@lanny25's) location. In case it happens to be returned to origin because of lockdown or address issues, it is to be reshipped later as discussed.

Not exactly related to the contents of this sale thread, but I've been following @roofrider's quest to find a decent graphics card and I can now definitely feel the thrilling sensation he's experiencing. :angelic:
Haha thanks, honestly I'm all zen right now regarding GPUs. I've accepted the fact that the market will only fully recover at some point next year and am content with anything decent I can get my hands on to ride this out. I hope the many others who are still hunting for GPUs to finish their builds since long get one soon.

Sellers, be wary not to sell GPUs to any reseller lurking the forums. This happened a couple of months with a killer GPU sale - came to know from a fellow member (don't want to disclose any names here)

Paid in full (Rs. 9,000). Shipment is scheduled to be picked up today/tomorrow from the previous buyer's (@lanny25's) location. In case it happens to be returned to origin because of lockdown or address issues, it is to be reshipped later as discussed.
The GPU is packed and ready for pickup. Have received 60% of the refund as of now. Remaining has been promised after pickup.

Back