1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
2 years 7 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Selling for a friend.
Bill, Box and HSF will be provided.
Product is at my friends place, will take a day or 2 to reach my place post payment/token
Utmost care will be taken while shipping, however, final risk on the buyer.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• CPU_AIO.png
    CPU_AIO.png
    451 KB · Views: 233
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-04-04 at 10.23.37.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-04 at 10.23.37.jpeg
    322.6 KB · Views: 228
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-04-04 at 10.23.38.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-04 at 10.23.38.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 225
@Slayer88 , why do your post always say selling for a friend
Thanks for your question, there may be others who might have the same question.

1) Why - Because I am selling for a friend? Is there something else I should add? If yes, please do let me know.
2) Since you seem to be keenly observing my posts, you may have read in a past thread me mentioning that I have a friend who keeps buying and selling stuff very often. (visible by the purchase date here too)
3) Anyone who has purchased an item an item that i have sold stating "selling for a friend" can validate the SAME name on all bills that i would have shared (or in case of a different first name, same last name and delivery address, as my friend sometimes orders via his Sister's Amazon account) A FM from Mumbai who bought a Monitor of this same friend can further validate this as he has been to my friends' place. I am happy to prove this if the mods need me to.
4) Since you said my post "always" say selling for a friend, below are some of my posts where I am selling my own products, with dates.

Hope that clears your doubts?

what about always /most of your resale product having computech bills ?
My friend buys most of his parts from Computec, is that a problem? Harsh can validate this if you were to ask him. Additionally, see my recent posts, some parts were bought on Amazon. In some old threads parts were from MD Comps and 1, 2 from Prime. All of these will have the same buyer's name/ delivery address, you or any one else in doubt can ask either of these sellers (if the mods ask for this)

Do you have any further accusatory questions? Ask away.

My friend buys most of his parts from Computec, is that a problem? Harsh can validate this if you were to ask him. Additionally, see my recent posts, some parts were bought on Amazon. In some old threads parts were from MD Comps and 1, 2 from Prime. All of these will have the same buyer's name/ delivery address, you or any one else in doubt can ask either of these sellers (if the mods ask for this)

Do you have any further accusatory questions? Ask away.
As long as the end user is happy with the product all is fine. Besides he is doing good work by selling on behalf of friend. I also help many of my friends by selling their stuffs on behalf of them. This is perfectly fine. A friend in need is a friend indeed. ;)

@Slayer88 - keep up the good work mate. Last line was hilarious. And free bump... :D

Back