FS: RAM Samsung Dual Channel DDR4 16GB RAM Kit for Laptop, Intel Wifi Card for Laptop

MATHReX

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Surat
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
May 1, 2021
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not required anymore
  • Product Name: Samsung DDR4 2666MHz Dual Channel 16GB Ram Kit CL19 for Laptop
  • Expected Price: Rs 5500
  • Shipping charges: Included
  • Description if any: Extracted from MSI Laptop
  • Reason for Sale: Upgrade
  • Product condition: 5 out of 5
  • Purchase Date: 05-2021
  • Remaining Warranty period: 0
  • Invoice Available: No

• Product Name: Intel 9560NGW Wifi Card
  • Expected Price: Rs 1200
  • Product URL: https://www.amazon.in/Intel-9560NGW-Wireless-AC-Bluetooth-G86C0007S810/dp/B084TPX75K
  • Shipping charges: Included
  • Description if any: Extracted from MSI Laptop
  • Reason for Sale: Replaced with TP Link 722N
  • Product condition: 5 out of 5
  • Purchase Date: 05-2021
  • Remaining Warranty period: 0
  • Invoice Available: No

Attachments

• IMG_4348.jpg
    IMG_4348.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_4347.jpg
    IMG_4347.jpg
    601.5 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_4346.jpg
    IMG_4346.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 277
  • ram1.jpg
    ram1.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 245
  • ram2.jpg
    ram2.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 155
  • ram3.jpg
    ram3.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 135
  • wifi card.jpg
    wifi card.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Received the amount and shipped the wifi card.

Thanks for the feedback. Can you please share me the link for the same so that I can verify and adjust my price accordingly for this particular RAM kit?
Your's is oem so there won't be exact one....but similar config wud be there.
Also offline it wud be more cheaper.

Your's is oem so there won't be exact one....but similar config wud be there.
Also offline it wud be more cheaper.
Thanks! Still, I’ll stick with my pricing as it’s 2x 8GB RAM modules compared to a single stick plus CL19 and Samsung Chip memory manufacturer compared to Micron which may come with crucial.

Last edited:
Thanks! Still, I’ll stick with my pricing as it’s 2x 8GB RAM modules compared to a single stick plus CL19 and Samsung Chip memory manufacturer compared to Micron which may come with crucial.

Bro ...the link i shared is also CL19 infact almost all of them at this speed are CL19....even if you get 2*8gb sticks as u haven't mentioned in post g skill also wud be cheaper online and offline some more.
and if for more cheaper price one can get 3200mhz sticks as they are more common than 2666mhz. Rest it's your thread u can price whatever u want.

Bro ...the link i shared is also CL19 infact almost all of them at this speed are CL19....even if you get 2*8gb sticks as u haven't mentioned in post g skill also wud be cheaper online and offline some more.
and if for more cheaper price one can get 3200mhz sticks as they are more common than 2666mhz. Rest it's your thread u can price whatever u want.
Alright, Thanks!

Bump for RAM, 5K shipped.

Last edited:
Hi, I see the wifi card is sold but had a query. Why did you replace the intel one with TP link ? Any specific advantage ? And also if you may share where did you get the TPLink card from & its cost.

Hi, I see the wifi card is sold but had a query. Why did you replace the intel one with TP link ? Any specific advantage ? And also if you may share where did you get the TPLink card from & its cost.
Nothing specifically. I had a spare TP link Wifi adapter for which I wouldn’t have received much for it so I sold Intel Adapter and used the other. Just value basis.

Last edited:
Back