Samsung Galaxy R - i9103 Thread

Hello guys we don't have any concrete info on when our device will get ICS 4.0. The worst case scenario could be that they would not update this device to ICS which would a shame considering its hardware.
<

I'll request all the owners to use all the social networking platforms you have access to like Facebook, Twitter, etc & Email Samsung India as well as Samsung US to get your point across & till we get a clear response from them on the update schedule.

Also clearly state that they are back tracking on their previous statements that this device will get ICS which is not acceptable or they can return our money.

Galaxy R can easily handle ICS so don't take that crappy answer from them that ICS will not work on this device and confront them as other Tegra 2 devices (eg LG OS 2X, Sony Tablet S, Motorola Xoom) have already got ICS update or are surely going to get it.

Guys et Girls kindly spread the word if you want to use the latest features on your device. Let's hope we get a positive conformation for an update to ICS for our device asap.
<

Guys there's a donation going on to help get a Galaxy R handset to a developer of Cyanogen MOD. This is to help in development of Cyanogen MOD, there's a thread in XDA developers section for Galaxy R.

So kindly donate to use the full potential of Galaxy R & by donating you get a chance to use ICS(via CM 9 and its whole lot of goodies) on Galaxy R.

Thanks god at last ICS showed up...
Friend was bugging me to mod his phone since long time...
It has started in Europe from today...Let see when does it hit India...

Back