Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

Held one in my own hands yesterday, and yes my eyewitness is a testament to the credbility of the above-mentioned statement.

Rest assured...the indian version has the SAMOLED, the vibrancy and impeccable contrast of the screen is simpy unmistakable, and is equipped with the 1.2 ghz exynos dual core according to the cover.

Well according to Samsung India there's no mention of NFC which could be an oversight (if you're optimistic).
They do specifically mention Super AMOLED+ and 1.2GHz dual core Cortex A9 processor (no mention of Exynos or the graphics chip).

stupid question! surplus stocks or limited quantities?
Vodafone stores here saying they're getting the stocks on 9th.. my dealer called up samsung regional head, they said the same thing.. If you can buy bulk, get a discount and ship it right away I wouldn't mind paying for it now.
Please do let us know.. TIA~

I wouldn't trust GSMArena with everythng they list, I bought a samsung wave after seeing the RAM listed as 512MB and HSDPA @ 7.2Mbps.
Samsung site had it listed as 7.2Mbps but NO mention of RAM.

After 8 months it turned out out that 512 MB RAM was a contentious issue, and HSDA is 3.6 not 7.2.
If Samsung hasn't listed NFC on the site for SGS2 than it may vary from region to region, but can't be sure.

Dang it! Getting a quote of 30,500 without any extras, that too from my 'trusted' seller. :(

@Delhi-ites - I am trying out more places in central Delhi for some discounts. I am generally asking for discount when I buy 4-5 pieces. Please find out some more places at your end.

Back