Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

phoenix844884 said:
Dang it! Getting a quote of 30,500 without any extras, that too from my 'trusted' seller. :(

@Delhi-ites - I am trying out more places in central Delhi for some discounts. I am generally asking for discount when I buy 4-5 pieces. Please find out some more places at your end.

Atleast your getting for less than what i spent.....

Get S2 for Rs. 27290 from Indiaplaza.

Buy India plaza Gift vouchers for 25000×1 + 1000×2 =27000 and get 10% of the value of voucher, basically you pay 27,000 and GV value you get is 29700.

Use this GV to pay for the phone, and pay the difference with CC/Netbanking.

Final Price 29990-2700=27290

mananknl said:
Get S2 for Rs. 27290 from Indiaplaza.
Buy India plaza Gift vouchers for 25000×1 + 1000×2 =27000 and get 10% of the value of voucher, basically you pay 27,000 and GV value you get is 29700.
Use this GV to pay for the phone, and pay the difference with CC/Netbanking.

Final Price 29990-2700=27290

They can't deliver 300/- worth of their stuff forget 30K.

salluks said:
^^did u get any goodies with it?
no goodies

But yep attracted loads of goodies when i held it in my hand ;) you know what i mean :p

This was the last one on shelf, they started stocking it on shelf with 15 phones and all 15 were sold in 20 mins and i was 1st among them, rest were waiting from 1.5-3 hrs to buy it :p , and no stock with sangeetha indiranagar till 10th

ryanrulez4ever said:
now time to buy screenguard,MHL cable and a case, unable to find em in Bangalore for S2, any ideas where i can get em in bangalore, almost tried every place
zagg was offering the screen guard at 50% discount..and ppl buying from infibeam will get all these phones, so anyone willing tow ait for a week might look at this as well. the price is less than 30k per the XDA link.

salluks said:
zagg was offering the screen guard at 50% discount..and ppl buying from infibeam will get all these phones, so anyone willing tow ait for a week might look at this as well. the price is less than 30k per the XDA link.
Their site has no accessory for SGS2 , just SGS and other variants but theres a screen size difference

Hi,

Waiting for a review from someone laying their hands on this beauty.
Interesting to know how much juice this phone holds for its out-of-the-world specs.

Reviews People. :)

sgx100 said:
Hi,

Waiting for a review from someone laying their hands on this beauty.

Interesting to know how much juice this phone holds for its out-of-the-world specs.

Reviews People. :)
If i get some Bangalore folks who have a DSLR ,could do a collective review , Maybe time for a Bangalore Meet :p

Havent seen a single millisec of a lag, Videos look livelier, Plays flacs easily, KIES over Wifi works like its meant to, Battery could have been better (fair enough when performance vs Power utilization ratio is taken into mind) , No accessories available locally at the moment

Back