Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

ANy idea where can i get the casmate for Galaxy S2 in Mumbai.

I need suggestions for a good stereo Bluetooth headset.

Also has any one found the MHL Cable , Dock and USB Adapter accessories on sale.

Just ordered CASEMATE BARELY THERE from ebay.in for Rs.783.

ITS SOLD OUT. in total there were 6 pieces 2 blacks , 4 metallic silver. Sold out in an hour.

I am using that black mesh hard case and it is fabulous. Maintains the form factor of the device while adding good looks. Not to forget the bigger plus for me was the added few millimeters of girth and the matte rubberized back finish. The phone now fits nicely into my large hands and doesn't slip.

Yes the top, bottom and screen are exposed, but not that much to lead to scratches. No dust collects in the mesh gaps.

phoenix844884 said:
I am using that black mesh hard case and it is fabulous. Maintains the form factor of the device while adding good looks. Not to forget the bigger plus for me was the added few millimeters of girth and the matte rubberized back finish. The phone now fits nicely into my large hands and doesn't slip.

Yes the top, bottom and screen are exposed, but not that much to lead to scratches. No dust collects in the mesh gaps.
It is made of hard plastic right? Doesn't it scratches the body of the phone, while it is removed/applied?

techpal said:
Its gel/siliconcase if m not wrong, Casemate is hard plastic thats the difference.LINK Silicone Gel Skin Case Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Black | eBay

Moreover metallic silver color in casemate made it go for me. In past always had black ones so wanna try different this time:)

Anyways thats temporary though, i always prefer leather over plastic, so waiting for something like this to come up

Proporta Alu-Leather Flip Case - Samsung Galaxy S II (I9100) | SGS2 Accessories

Can someone let me know the price of SGS II and Samsung Google Nexus S in Mumbai Alfa or other stores, I called up Croma they have SGS II for 30,990 but they dont have the stock for Google Nexus S

alfa got sgs 2 for 30k i bought 2 days back also nexus is around 24k or something my sister saw she didnt remember properly ... also @ alfa u DO get warranty at that price :D !!!

Scorpy said:
alfa got sgs 2 for 30k i bought 2 days back also nexus is around 24k or something my sister saw she didnt remember properly ... also @ alfa u DO get warranty at that price :D !!!
nexus S is available at letsbuy and flipkart for 19999.

Croma is selling for 30,990 and i thought it would have been cheaper at alfa, I rather avoid letsbuy still not sure whether i should go with SGS II or Samsung Google Nexus S i wanted a demo of Nexus S but none of the stores have with them

Back