Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

Re: Samsung Galaxy S 2 launching 13-14 april in India

A friend of mine is getting the Galaxy S (S Amoled) today.. I had asked him to inquire about SGS2.. The dealer said that it'd available by first week of June for a price of 30k..

Speculations Speculations &

More Speculations...

Shall we put to rest all the cost posts until we have a confirmed source...?

If we're speculating then my guess is that considering the demand it will see a limited quantity launch early next month and sell at MRP (~35k) till stocks last. It will quickly go out of stock and remain out of stock till July end.

I think Sammy just played the masterstroke.
Just now confirmed the Official Press release Price : 29,999/-

Awesome.. Any source for the same? That means the actual selling price could well be 28~29k like the guys here have been saying..

Spacescreamer said:
I think Sammy just played the masterstroke.

Just now confirmed the Official Press release Price : 29,999/-

quixand said:
You mean the same handset was retailing @27K and online price was 42K on launch date?
do you see the word "shopyourworld" in there? They import and sell stuff here before the official launch.. and the 42k was the import price of SGS before it was launched here.. and now thanks to spacescreamer on confirming the price..
India is still the cheapest(non-apple products)

42k wasn't the import price, but the price to ship via Aramex and add some 10k as margin

@^^ I guess Spacescreamer attended the official press release meet. :) That's how he got that info.

sathyanaidu said:
do you see the word "shopyourworld" in there? They import and sell stuff here before the official launch.. and the 42k was the import price of SGS before it was launched here.. and now thanks to spacescreamer on confirming the price..
India is still the cheapest(non-apple products)

Oh yes I did. The difference is 15K therefore the skeptism. Pre-ordering is always going to be more expensive, and as far as prices on launch date are concerned we'll wait and watch. Peace out

:O freaking awsome if its for 28-29K I guess India is getting it for the cheapest price around.... Good to know hope Apple is hearing and gets everything here for cheaper price.

some countries will get the SLCD version with Tegra chip..Sammy doesnt have enough SAMOLED+ panels and Exynos chips...

And here we go....

Ebay India has priced the Galaxy S II at Rs. 38,990/- in their latest deals of the week.

Link - eBay India's Deal Junction - one stop shop for hottest deals & bargains on mobile phones, digicams, laptops, LCD TVs, computers, movies, shoes, diamond jewellery & more

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And here we go....

Ebay India has priced the Galaxy S II at Rs. 38,990/- in their latest deals of the week.

Link - eBay India's Deal Junction - one stop shop for hottest deals & bargains on mobile phones, digicams, laptops, LCD TVs, computers, movies, shoes, diamond jewellery & more

the same was running for 36990 two weeks ago...
when there is no confirmed sources...all are rumors or speculations

Those prices are by shopyourworld not your friendly neighbourhood dealer.

Ah.. so the price pretty much confirms we'll be getting the gimped SLCD version, right?

Back