Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

there was a review about SGS2 in todays TOI edition.. they had also reviewed Optimus 2x & compared the both..

SGS2 was the clear winner

Dam! I spent all morning watching the reviews and hands-on videos for this phone and this would probably the only phone, which I could see myself spending 30 grand on and justifying it. The features and the screen clarity is absolutely stunning. After watching my friend Galaxy S, I really have a desparate urge to purchase either this or the Galaxy S, but will have to resist, as it would really take a toll on my future purchases. :(

Hi guys Just got the call from samsung mobile store Which is there in the Hajiali Heera Panna........

The phone is available from tomoro. @ 32890......asked him for a group discount so he was like u come here first den will tell u about the discount structure......

he also said stock is limited but if u want the phone ... u have to give 5000 as advance and u will get the phone next day.........

The store contact no is 022 23514453....

so guys why dont we go in a group and ask for a good discount....

this is just for Mumbaikars...

i am in...

i need 10 people atleast to get the handsome discount........

I was quoted a price of Rs 31,200 from my retailer and mobilestore both, bulk stock available from 7th june onwards. Plus Already arranged a mass discount with my retailer..without any advance downpayment...

Guys just got my galaxy s2 uk unlocked version..bought it from ebay uk for 32k.....my review for this phone is just one sentence "just but it if you have the money"..the phone is just awesome and so superior in every dam aspect...except the plastic built of the phone....and the phone really really light weight due to the plastic built....i will post the screenshots very soon...

Ethan_Hunt said:
Dam! I spent all morning watching the reviews and hands-on videos for this phone and this would probably the only phone, which I could see myself spending 30 grand on and justifying it. The features and the screen clarity is absolutely stunning. After watching my friend Galaxy S, I really have a desparate urge to purchase either this or the Galaxy S, but will have to resist, as it would really take a toll on my future purchases. :(
Same with me. Already started saving. If all goes well, might buy it in late July/early August.

Back