Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

Installed the 2.3.5 based criskelo ROM with ninphetamine kernel. Bit unstable for me. the icons vanish off and wifi disconnects intermittently.

I have a doubt regarding kernel's .

The kernel with the present ROM is ninphetamine.my doubt is what will happen if i flash some other CF root kernel?? like KE8??

I know that the kernel is the interface between the hardware and the software and a good one is required for the harmonious function of the ROM with the phone.

Has anyone managed to sync the stock calendar app with Google Calendar so that it shows the contacts' birthdays and other calendars?

After searching around I came to a conclusion that its not possible so I tried Jorte but that too won't sync or show the birthdays.

kestrel5915 said:
Has anyone managed to sync the stock calendar app with Google Calendar so that it shows the contacts' birthdays and other calendars?

After searching around I came to a conclusion that its not possible so I tried Jorte but that too won't sync or show the birthdays.
My phones stock calender synced automatically with my google calendars.

Sent using Tapatalk, which I need like a hole in my head.

deepakvrao said:
My phones stock calender synced automatically with my google calendars.

But does the stock calendar show the "Other Calendars" like Contacts Birthdays, Indian Holidays, etc?

I mean, are the birthdays marked in some way on your stock app?

I dont have any birthdays on my calender, just events that have been added by me, and they sync fine. Tested now too with adding and deleting new events both on phone and laptop.

Didn't quite get what you meant though.

However, I do have other calenders labelled Europe 2011, France 2011 etc and they seem to have not synced at all. Just my main [first or top of the list] calender in Google. Any ideas?

^ I imported my Facebook contacts' birthdays to Google Calendar and now they sync to my phone and show up on the stock calendar.

[attachment=9831:16612.attach]

The blue ones are the gmail contact birthdays and they ain't syncing to my phone.

The light yellow ones are the facebook ones that I imported and they show up on my phone along with Indian Holidays.

Old Orkut ones are unchecked so they don't sync.

Suggestion: Someone please suggest me a stereo bluetooth headset compatible with SGS2. I only want one of the following design:

windowslivewriterplantronicsvoyager855rockstheheadsetworl-ad17plantronics-voyager-855-stereo-bluetooth-headset.jpg

Attachments

• calendar.JPG
    calendar.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 154
kestrel5915 said:
^ I imported my Facebook contacts' birthdays to Google Calendar and now they sync to my phone and show up on the stock calendar.

View attachment 17916

The blue ones are the gmail contact birthdays and they ain't syncing to my phone.

The light yellow ones are the facebook ones that I imported and they show up on my phone along with Indian Holidays.

Old Orkut ones are unchecked so they don't sync.

Suggestion: Someone please suggest me a stereo bluetooth headset compatible with SGS2. I only want one of the following design:

windowslivewriterplantronicsvoyager855rockstheheadsetworl-ad17plantronics-voyager-855-stereo-bluetooth-headset.jpg

im using Jabra Bt 3030, pretty stylish and acts like an phone and a fashion accessory

sg3707 said:
Have been using for almost 1 year, Call quality and music quality is excellent. Had no problems even with samsung, motorola or nokia phones.

Ok thanks.

Where did you get those and for how much?

I was looking on Ebay but most of them are giving seller warranty which is pretty lame.

I guess I'll just buy from flipkart.

Back