Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
9 month Remaining
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Want to Sam Ultra
Hey guys I am selling the Handset Sam galaxy s23 phone is mint condition with box...

Attachments

• IMG_20230604_134358.jpg
    IMG_20230604_134358.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_20230604_134346.jpg
    IMG_20230604_134346.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_20230604_134323.jpg
    IMG_20230604_134323.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_20230604_134311.jpg
    IMG_20230604_134311.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_20230604_134304.jpg
    IMG_20230604_134304.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 535
  • Screenshot_2023-06-04-14-05-15-768_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-04-14-05-15-768_com.whatsapp.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 564
Package Received in good condition without any damage... w8ting for shipping amount and feedback....

Thanks

Received the package. Description stated was 'mint' but microscratches on the display, because it was used without any screen guard or backcover...2 Dents on the phone sides, scratches on it too. This is not mint. Box packing left me stumped. Black Samsung box was simply brown taped as such that it simply tears the box on unwrapping. Brown taped the IMEI Stickers on the box that removing it tears of stickers. Box is of no use. All these plus courier rate confusion caused by the seller against the courier's original consignment slip left me with a not-happy transaction.

It was bought for another person, who is lamenting on this purchase on feeling the dents. He had directly received it as I was not available. I am late in updating this thread, because I wanted to physically see the phone rather than passing his laments to the seller.My cousin too was of no help. He had also directly remitted the money to the seller too. Being an old man he took 2 days time to get the bank to transfer the money from his a/c. It was his first solo purchase online. He wanted to take photos using it and learn new age tech. We went to Samsung Service center who told display change will cost 13k incl tax and phone sides is not covered by service. We simply purchased a nice cover and screenguard. Overall now ok. Going on a religious trip this weekend and trying his new phone.

Lesson learnt for me... The seller needs to improve on the above. A better description will make buyers aware of the product and please improve packing. In this spirit, I am leaving the seller a positive feedback.

Received the package. Description stated was 'mint' but microscratches on the display, because it was used without any screen guard or backcover...2 Dents on the phone sides, scratches on it too. This is not mint. Box packing left me stumped. Black Samsung box was simply brown taped as such that it simply tears the box on unwrapping. Brown taped the IMEI Stickers on the box that removing it tears of stickers. Box is of no use. All these plus courier rate confusion caused by the seller against the courier's original consignment slip left me with a not-happy transaction.

It was bought for another person, who is lamenting on this purchase on feeling the dents. He had directly received it as I was not available. I am late in updating this thread, because I wanted to physically see the phone rather than passing his laments to the seller.My cousin too was of no help. He had also directly remitted the money to the seller too. Being an old man he took 2 days time to get the bank to transfer the money from his a/c. It was his first solo purchase online. He wanted to take photos using it and learn new age tech. We went to Samsung Service center who told display change will cost 13k incl tax and phone sides is not covered by service. We simply purchased a nice cover and screenguard. Overall now ok. Going on a religious trip this weekend and trying his new phone.

Lesson learnt for me... The seller needs to improve on the above. A better description will make buyers aware of the product and please improve packing. In this spirit, I am leaving the seller a positive feedback.
why are you leave positive feedback when he kind of duped you? You should make news buyers like me aware of these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back