Android Samsung Galaxy S3 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which screen protector u got? Brand name?
It came in nice pack and is branded Professional ScreenGuard. @ultra vires : I tent to be on the side of caution as I dont know how long I will use the phone to be honest :p
Perfect condition phones fetch that much little extra ;)
The most importantly, the phones these days come with oleophobic coating which was not the case with SGS. Now this coating can get scratched leaving mark on the screen which does not look nice. Hence the scratch guard.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, i've ordered it from indiaplaza.. lets see, finally paid 30.5K :) 10% discount and 4000rs discount by using citi CC reward points!

How is indiaplaza service these days.
I had horrible experience with them a year or so back. So just checking.

Ita available for 35010 on indiaplaza after discount,so cheapest there.

Please let us know ur Experience once you receive the product, Eagerly waiting to buy it

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

"SAM10OFF" is the discount code for indiaplaza right ??

Yepp thats the code i tried Applying it worked Reducing the price to 35010 INR

^
I havnt ordered it. Was just telling if someone wants to get at cheapest price. I m very happy with my Galaxy Note and will be buying Note2 when it comes not interested in galaxy S3.

My local dealer quoted me 38k with instant delivery ....I am gonna wait for at least a month so that price settles down & I can get some user reviews as well what do you say friends?

Ohh i didnt know abt that. Never ever bought anything before. Thnx for letting me know.:)

Actaully it is not the case everytime but every soon they do this with their customers. There is a big thread going on a DesiDime at the moment regarding all this done by Indiaplaza. First the issued the SAM100 coupon for 10% off on all samsung devices, later on they mailed another 10% gift voucher to customers. When people applied this 10% on the already discounted products, the price resulted was too good to be true like gNote for some 26500 or something. people even called the CC after placing the order. where they were replied that IP has already placed the order with the vendor. Later after around 24hours or so, the orders were cancelled without any notification getting the money being stuck with them. Actual reason was they got around 4000-5000 orders which for sure have got IP in a huge loss. So cancelling orders was the only rescue they could have done.

Actaully it is not the case everytime but every soon they do this with their customers. There is a big thread going on a DesiDime at the moment regarding all this done by Indiaplaza. First the issued the SAM100 coupon for 10% off on all samsung devices, later on they mailed another 10% gift voucher to customers. When people applied this 10% on the already discounted products, the price resulted was too good to be true like gNote for some 26500 or something. people even called the CC after placing the order. where they were replied that IP has already placed the order with the vendor. Later after around 24hours or so, the orders were cancelled without any notification getting the money being stuck with them. Actual reason was they got around 4000-5000 orders which for sure have got IP in a huge loss. So cancelling orders was the only rescue they could have done.
Oh thts discount of 20% so they had to cancel it. Otherwise they would have made huge losses. But ya two codes for same order shouldnt have been accepted at first place, so there was error on their part.
But here now its 10% so i think they will honor the deal.

Oh thts discount of 20% so they had to cancel it. Otherwise they would have made huge losses. But ya two codes for same order shouldnt have been accepted at first place, so there was error on their part.
But here now its 10% so i think they will honor the deal.

10% on top of 10% discounted price is not equal to 20% discount on the actual price. JFYI.

10% on top of 10% discounted price is not equal to 20% discount on the actual price. JFYI.

Actual price was 32700 so after using both vouchers price was coming to 26160 as per people who ordered it, so isnt discount 20%? I never said its 10% on top of 10% discounted price. @Gauge explained it wrong :)

Actual price was 32700 so after using both vouchers price was coming to 26160 as per people who ordered it, so isnt discount 20%? I never said its 10% on top of 10% discounted price. @Gauge explained it wrong :)

u got it wrong again..

Can you apply both the vouchers at a time on the product? (not one after another)

if not, then it is still 10% on the already discounted (by 10%) product which is not equal to 20% - simple mathematics

u got it wrong again..

Can you apply both the vouchers at a time on the product? (not one after another)

if not, then it is still 10% on the already discounted (by 10%) product which is not equal to 20% - simple mathematics
U getting it wrong. People were getting 10% off on actual price each time after they applied coupons. Thts why end price was 26160. They got 2 discounts of 3270 each. So 32700-3270-3270=26160.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back