Android Samsung Galaxy S3 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I am planning to get it this Saturday.
So any folks from Pune who would like to buy it or would like to accompany me, please PM me.

i don't think so bcz when i watch the inaugural show in Delhi the other day they clearly mentioned that they would only be releasing 16gb version in India

I hope so too..

I really dont wanna lose the chance to buy the blue one (I wont buy the 32 GB version for sure for the sake of getting the pebble blue) if it is attractive.

BTW, flipkart has shipped SGS3 for my wife. I might get it today or at max tomorrow.

Got the S3 from Mumbai itself yesterday. Left for Pune after that. Its available at JM road at almost every shop for 37.5K.
People in Pune can try and negotiate a better deal in bulk !
The device is a beauty !

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1338879907482.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338879907482.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 153
  • uploadfromtaptalk1338879923885.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338879923885.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 148
  • uploadfromtaptalk1338879956812.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338879956812.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 147
Got the S3 from Mumbai itself yesterday. Left for Pune after that. Its available at JM road at almost every shop for 37.5K.
People in Pune can try and negotiate a better deal in bulk !
The device is a beauty !

Congrats on the purchase.. It sure does look good.. Let us know your first impressions..

Damn!!! The display is fused to the frame itself....

A single drop... be prepared for a personal loan....

Yeah.. Thats really scary.. Compared with One X which moonlighted as a hammer, S3 is pretty brittle.. If you've got butter fingers, then this is not the phone that you want to get with your hard earned cash... :scared14:

I got my order too yesterday..

Really impressed with the feel and butter smooth interface. This (as usual with the Sammy Galaxy series) is a phone to be used with utmost care :) Hope my wife care it the way I do to my SGS.
Can someone suggest some good free HD games that i can try on this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back