Android Samsung Galaxy S3 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shripad, I am going to expect a One X vs SGS3 from you :p Real life usage and differences.

For real life buying ONEX is available @34,,299 while sgs3 is still available @38,990 at the cheapest online:yahoo:

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Hey guys,

When can i expect the pebble blue colour
and can u also suggest me a good stores in bangalore which is offering good prices
As for the update i have sangeetha is offering 37,990/-

For real life buying ONEX is available @34,,299 while sgs3 is still available @38,990 at the cheapest online:yahoo:

LOL. Exactly why I got the HOX instead of waiting for the S3. Just want to know whats the performance difference is like (if any) in real life.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Hey guys,

and can u also suggest me a good stores in bangalore which is offering good prices
As for the update i have sangeetha is offering 37,990/-

Sorry guys Sangeetha is no more selling it for the price mentioned
just visited they said its 40,000 now
So, Any of u know a store which is selling for reasonable price here in Bangalore please let me know ..can,t wait any more i guess

Those who ordered from Indiaplaza with their discount offer and wondering why there has been no updates? Here is your answer

Dear Shripad xxxxxxxxxxx,

We are expecting the stock of the product by 15-June-2012 and will the shipment will begin from 15-June-2012 , we will ensure that your order will be shipped on priority.

Post shipment you will receive a email with the consignment number however you can login into "my account" to know the AWB number and the courier details.
We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Divya Bai
customer support
IndiaPlaza.com

Hey guys,

Just got a mail from SamsungStore the pebble blue color is available from today... But surprisingly when you click the link and check the store it still shows the Blue as Not In Stock.
SamsungBlue.jpg

Those who ordered from Indiaplaza with their discount offer and wondering why there has been no updates? Here is your answer
Everyday they are giving new dates :( first they told me 9th and now they told its 15th... in between my order status went to "ready to ship" with bluedart tracking no...like this for past 3 days :(

The good news :
SGS III Peble Blue 16GB is in stock in Croma (Aundh store).
The bad news is that they are charging 38,990 for the same (price same for both blue and white).

Got mine on June 1 , white one in Mumbai. I was also contemplating between one x vs s3.

biggest fear was would plastic make it look or make it feel bad. Can assure everyone it doesnt feel cheap. (though not as stylish as ceramic of One X) .... and battery lasts full day even after fooling around a lot.

Very quick, visible speed difference between S2 n S3. Havent been able to compare S3 n 1X.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

However all those who now own , could you please gives your suggestions and places to get cover or guards? Nothing available in places i tried. So ordered on Ebay now.

Phone is now available everywhere in Mumbai. Most stores have at least couple of pieces in stock. Available at Croma, and also at Anupam here. All quoting between 38-39k

the king of android is here:hail:
img0079ac.jpg

img0080aa.jpg

img0082aoe.jpg

img0084atj.jpg

awesome compared to my one X:bigok:
Cost me 37000Rs:ashamed:

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

^^ What about call quality? my s2 suffers a alot.
call quality is good.

the king of android is here:hail:
awesome compared to my one X:bigok:
Cost me 37000Rs:ashamed:

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

call quality is good.

Congrats.
But we have already seen this post of yours in the Show-Off section mate. Same things two times in two different threads?

Checked in Univercell , Sangeetha , e Zone....all of them are selling Siii for 39.9k :X (bangalore)
Only chroma and Reliance is selling it for 38.9k.

But Sangeetha is offering me following goodies:
1) Bluetooth Headset
2) Reliance BTV set top box & installation
3) Data Card (Airtel or Tata)
4) Theft Insurance
5) Door service insurance

Thinking of going for this deal since goodies are excellent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back