Android Samsung Galaxy S3 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found THIS Scam regarding the S3 on ebay :)...
The Clause goes like :
After a confirmed order is placed, we will send you the hosting packages. You check that from all ends. If there is any issues then contact us. After that you confirm the item receipt.
* Within 10-20 days of receipt confirmation, we will dispatch your free gift. This much time taken as we place order from samsung showroom.

Bulk order deal (12 PC, 1 Box) for Delhi people is being discussed on XDA and they are getting it for 32k !! Don't know the authenticity of the deal but can we arrange such deal for Pune/Mumbai people ?? I'm sure we'll find enough people from TE if we manage to get S3 for 32k :applouse:...

Bulk order deal (12 PC, 1 Box) for Delhi people is being discussed on XDA and they are getting it for 32k !! Don't know the authenticity of the deal but can we arrange such deal for Pune/Mumbai people ?? I'm sure we'll find enough people from TE if we manage to get S3 for 32k ...

You can include Bangalore as well. :p

Don't book your orders through NgPay, they have just called me up and told that SGS III is out of stock.
Before placing the order i had confirmed with them and they said that they do have stock. These people are going to block your money / steal it , so be careful guys . I have lost 40k to these guys it seems :(

Edit :

I have sent 2 mails to them -> No Reply
10 calls -> Nobody picks up
3 FB messages -> no response
4 Twitter messages -> no Response

40 k lost :(

Don't book your orders through NgPay, they have just called me up and told that SGS III is out of stock.
Before placing the order i had confirmed with them and they said that they do have stock. These people are going to block your money / steal it , so be careful guys . I have lost 40k to these guys it seems :(

Edit :

I have sent 2 mails to them -> No Reply
10 calls -> Nobody picks up
3 FB messages -> no response
4 Twitter messages -> no Response

40 k lost :(

Calm down. NGPay are not really some kid of the block. Due to their nature of business, the real world support is next to nothing, but your money is not lost. If they cant arrange your phone your money will show up back into your account / credit cars as they reverse the transaction. One of my friend who ordered SGS3 through them also received same call and they said if they cant deliver product by 18th of this month, they will refund the entire amount.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Bulk order deal (12 PC, 1 Box) for Delhi people is being discussed on XDA and they are getting it for 32k !! Don't know the authenticity of the deal but can we arrange such deal for Pune/Mumbai people ?? I'm sure we'll find enough people from TE if we manage to get S3 for 32k :applouse:...
Oh man!, I have stopped taking all posts in OFFICIAL INDIAN XXXX phone thread seriously long time back.
Same $#!t happened with SGS2 launch, someone claimed to get pieces for 26k for bulk order of 12, nothing ever happened. All boasting, no results. I am seeing this since Desire HD days.
Every single time this happens only in Indian thread. Makes me ashamed at times wondering how much entertainment other guys must be having going through that thread. :annoyed::unsure:

Did you see bunch of people fighting on "Who really got retail piece first" for 2 pages. Oh my god. I rarely get annoyed. But these guys show the world the worst qualities in us Indians. Stupid fights, claims, arguments all over that thread.

P.S. : You have no idea how much I have restrained myself regarding that whole XDA thread. My fingers are twitching because I restrained them from typing some really bad words.:lol::facepalm:

Calm down. NGPay are not really some kid of the block. Due to their nature of business, the real world support is next to nothing, but your money is not lost. If they cant arrange your phone your money will show up back into your account / credit cars as they reverse the transaction. One of my friend who ordered SGS3 through them also received same call and they said if they cant deliver product by 18th of this month, they will refund the entire amount.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Oh man!, I have stopped taking all posts in OFFICIAL INDIAN XXXX phone thread seriously long time back.
Same $#!t happened with SGS2 launch, someone claimed to get pieces for 26k for bulk order of 12, nothing ever happened. All boasting, no results. I am seeing this since Desire HD days.
Every single time this happens only in Indian thread. Makes me ashamed at times wondering how much entertainment other guys must be having going through that thread. :annoyed::unsure:

Did you see bunch of people fighting on "Who really got retail piece first" for 2 pages. Oh my god. I rarely get annoyed. But these guys show the world the worst qualities in us Indians. Stupid fights, claims, arguments all over that thread.

P.S. : You have no idea how much I have restrained myself regarding that whole XDA thread. My fingers are twitching because I restrained them from typing some really bad words.:lol::facepalm:

LOL. Its unfortunate but true. Pettiness is in our blood. No point denying that.

LOL yeah, there are many namunas ("samples") in that thread :p...

But since S3 is available for ~37.5k locally, bulk buy should get us the S3 for ~34k atleast, dont you think ?

The thing that i don't get is that when i had clearly asked them that whether the product is available or not then they said "Yes, it's available with us". Why do they even need to say this when they clearly didn't have any handsets with them.

so the real price that i paid is worth every penny.. atleast i got the item as promised by the fastest of the delivery means. FK set it on Monday and i got it yesterday.

If anybody from Hyderabad got this phone locally, what price are you getting? Planning to get this over the weekend.

The thing that i don't get is that when i had clearly asked them that whether the product is available or not then they said "Yes, it's available with us". Why do they even need to say this when they clearly didn't have any handsets with them.
Yeah, I know its frustrating, but frankly their customer service has no idea about anything.
These guys do not sell phones themselves. They contract out the sales to 3rd party. Mainly Sangeetha mobiles. They just collect orders, deduct their commission and pass the order to them. If Sangeetha guys tell them they can get the phone, it stays in stock on their store.
At the moment, there is more demand for this phone than the supply. Probably caught even Samsung off guard. But no need to panic, your money is safe.

Guys, what's the local price here in Pune? 37.5k?

Need to buy one asap. PM me if anyone wants to join me. :)

Had a talk with a Flipkart rep as well. No news about price drop as of now. :yawn:

LOL yeah, there are many namunas ("samples") in that thread :p...

But since S3 is available for ~37.5k locally, bulk buy should get us the S3 for ~34k atleast, dont you think ?

I dont know, but I dont think so. DP price is higher than 35k at the moment. So I dont think you can have a deal below 35k from retail market even with bulk buy. Online deals work differently. Those guys are ready to take hit at times for the sake of promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back