Android Samsung Galaxy S3 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, You can advise your Friend to Buy a Flap Type Case from Samsung.. it comes with a back panel cover and flap for protecting the screen, Costs 1500 Bucks..

a friend just cracked his back panel, any idea how much a new one will cost ? already tried the service center and they dont have one in stock

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

and also a new s3 is available for 36801 after using coupon BB4K on timtara.com

Mate, You can advise your Friend to Buy a Flap Type Case from Samsung.. it comes with a back panel cover and flap for protecting the screen, Costs 1500 Bucks..

Its called " Samsung Flip cover "available in both white and blue u can get it at flipkart

Yepp it makes a good addition

u can see some pics of it on page 18 of this thread

finally enjoying the sweetness of VooDoo... the sound is just awesome now.
Also installed Jelly Bean on the S3. As of now some important features are not working which has rendered the port pretty unusable as a daily driver.

Anybody know if GOLLA
Products have official dealers in India bcz thier upcoming line of accessories for s3 are mind blowing
:)

Are the Vietnam made S3 darker in shade compared to Korean made ??

Also seems Vietnam made one have no pink tint problems, can anybody confirm ?

Are the Vietnam made S3 darker in shade compared to Korean made ??

Also seems Vietnam made one have no pink tint problems, can anybody confirm ?

I got the Vietnam make June manufactured and imported. Darker shade than the demo pieces I checked out in early June. No pink tint, the display is warmer than S2 and Note.

^ In a total black background and a fully dark room, with max brightness if you look really really hard, there are 3-4 ink marks. Very very difficult to recognize it though.

I got tpu cover and matt screen guard aby amzer from ebay. The cover is good but guard is a bit small from all side. Will change later.

The guys at HomeShop18 said that the S3 won't be appearing on their awesome 'Super Deals' scheme :(
I'm waiting around to see if I can get it at max 34-35k, if not lower.

^ In a total black background and a fully dark room, with max brightness if you look really really hard, there are 3-4 ink marks. Very very difficult to recognize it though.
Hmm, then I guess I will go for Vietnam made one ... Also is there any light bleed near the keys ? My friends S3 have it, very minute though... His S3 is June Korean made...

just got another OTA update, this time 74MB.. changelog says improved stability, that's it

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

initial impressions:
uses less ram now
has a brightness slider on the notification dropdown
feels smoother

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

camera has "effect" settings

I hope the second update does improve stability, :sleep:

IMO the first update actually messed things up :annoyed:

I guess the camera had 'effect' Settings earlier as well.

people getting OTA updates can you mention which build are you on and which are you updating to?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back