Android Samsung Galaxy S3 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I got my Vibrant (Galaxy S, Tmobile variant) jtagged here in Mumbai. That was not even available in India. I am pretty sure that phones officially launched in India can be jtagged 100%.

Got a couple of leather pouches :p feels really nice

Attachments

• DSCN2847.jpg
    DSCN2847.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCN2855.jpg
    DSCN2855.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCN2856.jpg
    DSCN2856.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 128
I never thought i would be interested in buying the S3, but i am getting the T-Mobile version for 30-31k sealed pack. Dual core S4 and 2GB of RAM have piqued my interest as everyone was in awe of the performance of the S4 on the One S. Plus unlike in the case of S2, the american versions will see a lot of development as all the phones are same with just different radios.

Please advice me on this. Currently using an iPhone 4s and White HTC Vivid. IMO, both these phones look miles better than S3 and in all probability i will be swapping the Vivid for the S3.

Since it's been a while since the starting pages of this thread, what's the verdict on screen guards for the S3? Best ones, affordable-but-good ones?

get the SGP Ultra Nano, i got it from ebay.com for 800, set of 3 screen protectors, and they are of extremely good quality, and also it's very thin. search for some youtube videos

Ordered the Blue version.

Would like links for pouches !!

Link or location from where I cab buy Buatti ppouches. Also, What's the cost?

They are available on ebay but they don't ship to India only Europe. They were about €10 each (Depends on size, for Note its €14 and iPhone is €8 or so) I got them through a friend who was in Europe last month. Theres always Aramex option though

bugatti - THE EUROPEAN BRAND
Taschen, Halterungen Artikel im FoxiMedia Shop bei eBay!

Since it's been a while since the starting pages of this thread, what's the verdict on screen guards for the S3? Best ones, affordable-but-good ones?

SGP Ultra Nano clear or optics

Much obliged for the info, gentlemen. *tips hat*
But is it out of stock on ebay India or does it have to be imported? I might end up getting a local one else >_>

I never thought i would be interested in buying the S3, but i am getting the T-Mobile version for 30-31k sealed pack. Dual core S4 and 2GB of RAM have piqued my interest as everyone was in awe of the performance of the S4 on the One S. Plus unlike in the case of S2, the american versions will see a lot of development as all the phones are same with just different radios.

Please advice me on this. Currently using an iPhone 4s and White HTC Vivid. IMO, both these phones look miles better than S3 and in all probability i will be swapping the Vivid for the S3.

Any words of wisdom guys.

Cracked the screen of my S3 today.Took it ot the service center who replaced the screen in 1 hr flat for 6.5K.Gorilla Glass 2 is a piece of #&#37@. My old Wave I took quite a number of hits without any problem.So right now I am kitted out with a back cover + a top-slide pouch for Galaxy Note (since there were none matching the S3's size)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back