Android Samsung Galaxy S3 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having that much battery is not worth it IMO if the device is getting outdated day by day.

Will advise on S3 and battery life is indeed good.

I am in almost same position as you. I am thinking whether to buy the razr maxx or S3. The battery of Maxx is just so good but i might just buy the S3 and will get away with using a battery pack (which i already have)
Yeah! The new trent that I have comes in handy. but takes a lot of time to charge the phone to 100%. btw, They say maxx has very good build quality. so it boils down to
1. having extra 2 cores vs extra battery.
2. good build quality vs good screen.

Bought a case for S3 from Reliace Digital. It is molife brand and perfect fit and finish. Paid Rs. 550/- and it includes a screen protector also.

Welcome to Molife

It is transparent from back and white from sides. It is perfectly matching white as of my phone.

I was reading xda forums and found a thread on problems with charging of S3. Does the problem exist ? People have mentioned that the phone does not charge after few seconds of being plugged into the Samsung wall charger.

Well I had a Samsung Ch@t 335 earlier to the s3, so the s3 charger is still in the box and I am using the old samsung charger. works perfectly for me.

Installed, don't notice anything different

Edit: Looks like an updated browser ?

God dammit... I made a hasty purchase of a pouch. I saw an ebay link to the pouch with the magnetic flap posted in this thread (http://www.ebay.in/itm/330769378642?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649) and blindly went and bought it thinking it was a flap-like case. Just received it, and it looks nice, feels safe, but it doesn't open sideways :(
You have to pull the phone out completely to use it.

I should have taken the time to read the description. Anyone want to trade? :/
Ah well.

On Samsung leaked-official Jelly Bean, super smooth. But the Touchwiz makes everything look the same.
Google Now works fine!

Wahahahaha! S3 in my hand!

My Galaxy R was stolen in Jan. This one... I'll guard with my life. Guys, any deals or coupons for medical surgery? I'm thinking of surgically embedding my phone under my skin. I won't be able to use it, but at least I'll own it and no risk of theft.

And btw, the warranty card says something about filling it in and submitting it to a service centre within 2 weeks of purchase. I thought only a bill was needed for servicing? No?

Whydont you get your phone insured against theft? It'll cost you around 1-2K at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back