Android Samsung Galaxy S3 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
%

Anyone brave enough to try and see if NGPay 10%; discount is still valid or not do post here after you make purchase.
If 10% is valid, thats cracking deal to be honest. 36k for SGS3 at launch is worth it.

I already knew the price yesterday. Ordered mine, was supposed to get it yesterday, hopefully will get it today or tomorrow max. Costing 42.5k to me :)

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Still cant make up my mind which color to go for, white or blue.... :(
Only white is launching in India atm :p

@rite - not to play spoilsport or anything but you could have gotten it for 38-39k anywhere in Delhi.

Last edited by a moderator:
rite - not to play spoilsport or anything but you could have gotten it for 38-39k anywhere in Delhi.
Quality service comes before cheap price to me. I have a guy for my mobiles, irrespective of price I buy from him. Similarly I have SMS for my computer needs, price is the least important criteria in such a case :)

Besides just to save a few bucks
i won't wait a few days to get it. I am getting it in a few hours
i don't want to visit a shop. I call him and he accepts cheque after a few days of delivery if needed
these things are IMp to me, 2-3k isn't as imp especially when his service etc is good. If there is a problem I won't go to the company, he will collect it from my house or at most my driver will drop it to his shop

Quality service comes before cheap price to me. I have a guy for my mobiles, irrespective of price I buy from him. Similarly I have SMS for my computer needs, price is the least important criteria in such a case

Pls do tell what sort of a spl service you get for spending 3500-4500 rupees extra.

Pls do tell what sort of a spl service you get for spending 3500-4500 rupees extra.

Read and then post.

Here:Besides just to save a few bucks
i won't wait a few days to get it. I am getting it in a few hours
i don't want to visit a shop. I call him and he accepts cheque after a few days of delivery if needed
these things are IMp to me, 2-3k isn't as imp especially when his service etc is good. If there is a problem I won't go to the company, he will collect it from my house or at most my driver will drop it to his shop

Besides, you people keep crying for RMA and stuff. I don't have to deal with all that directly, that is what the service ensures. It may not work smoothly all the time, but it is much better than saving a penny here and there.

rite
I did read all the chest thumping of yours and all i could infer that your desire to get the phone seems like an urge to lay hands on a shiny new gadget no matter what the cost.

You cannot wait to get the device
You cannot wait a few days even if that means getting the device at a cheaper price (drastically cheap maybe)
You want the stuff at ur doorstep
And i presume you still dont know how to drive.

i asked cuz the only logic of you posting here more often than not seems that u mistake this place as richnrestlessenclave.com

Besides, you people keep crying for RMA and stuff. I don't have to deal with all that directly, that is what the service ensures. It may not work smoothly all the time, but it is much better than saving a penny here and there.

And going by the language and insinuation, you dont seem to be one of us either. If you keep splurging 5k readily on such SERVICES and then try to claim its MOSTLY smooth for me.. you are still a lazy fellow who is ready to pay his way out than deal with the ugly situation we (the regular guys if you would get the gist) face and try to find solutions to.

hellgate
Nah, S3 seems more like a powerhouse and i wont be able to harness its processing power to any degree justifying its purchase. Also, i dont prefer mobile phones with screensize> 4".
If at all that happens.. will be for something like Sony Xperia S. :)

You do know that Samsung service centres treat premium phone customers like premium customers right ?
Different windows for them, no long wait in line. On time phone calls to intimate you when your stuff is ready for pickup. Progress report on phone if you inquire.
No need for any shopkeeper to get premium service for premium Samsung mobiles.

For other stuff like payment, credit cards exists for this same reason.
It's 6.5k more that you paid. Anyway its your money. Spend it as you wish. Just wanted to let you know the service offered to Samsung premium customers by Samsung.

Check your ngpay transaction details ( from app or the email they sent) if it says that you are eligible for Rs.xxxx cash back, you will get it 100%

Yup it shows Rs 3990 as cashback :)
I hope they do deliver my SGS III within the stipulated time limit :|

@ shripad : are you buying any scratch guard or cover for this ?

Yup it shows Rs 3990 as cashback :)
I hope they do deliver my SGS III within the stipulated time limit :|

@ shripad : are you buying any scratch guard or cover for this ?

I have it with me already. I placed order last week as soon as it first showed up on eBay. Cover I will buy later when mercury appcase is available. Till then, my trusted microfiber inside pouch that I got when I got nexus will do.

Engadget rates this a bit lower than HTC One X. People still going for it ?

Reviews are always subjective. Also its got a few plus points over the One X despite its negatives. IMO One X is the better looking phone and the S3 is the better performing phone.

I have it with me already. I placed order last week as soon as it first showed up on eBay. Cover I will buy later when mercury appcase is available. Till then, my trusted microfiber inside pouch that I got when I got nexus will do.
Which screen protector u got? Brand name?

Btw guys, after purchasing my SGS I9000 ( from shripad ) i removed the screen guard :p and it still is scratch less after 2 years. I hope GG 2 is better than its predecessor .
I am still looking for a nice Pouch or a slim case :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back