Android Samsung Galaxy S3 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niet.No heating issues for me so far.Ran Shadowgun on it and the temps were bearable.
BTW battery life has improved a lot after the new firmware upgrade over the crappy OTA which sent the battery life down the drain.

Got my Blue S3 today :yahoo: ... Its Vietnam made and there is slight pink tint in the bottom 1/3 part of screen, doesn't bother me much though !

Got it for 36.6k :) ...

So like... uh... is bargaining allowed in local stores like the Samsung store & Reliance Digital? Or will they look at you like you're a stupid villager?

^They quoted 38.9k Initially, i bargained it down to 37.2 K.. Make sure you let them know that you would purchase it immediately if they give a little discount :)

Its our right to bargain ! Do not care what they think of you ... And yes, even these big retail stores lower the cost if we hang on it little longer...

So like... uh... is bargaining allowed in local stores like the Samsung store & Reliance Digital? Or will they look at you like you're a stupid villager?
If you are tooooo rich to care less about the price dont bargain...
It is normal to bargain in super stores. Not on every other thing but things which are expensive and there is a price diff across stores.
Bargaining on a toothpaste would definitely look stupid but bargaining for a TV/Music system / exercise bicycle/ such expensive things is ok.
A friend of mine bargained in a medical shop inside Big bazaar once when he was buying the Sugar checking apparatus. I thought that it would not be possible but he did it and got a very good deal.
I recently bargained in Jumbo to get a cracking deal for my TV.
I gathered best prices from few stores and bargained with Jumbo for a better deal. They gave me a good discount. Only thing is they may not always mention the discounted price on your bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back