Android Samsung Galaxy S4 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
does the s4 not have an FM radio? i was reading stuff on gsmarena and it shows no fm in the specs :eek:.. someone please confirm :oops:

does the s4 not have an FM radio? i was reading stuff on gsmarena and it shows no fm in the specs :eek:.. someone please confirm :oops:

No it doesn't have FM radio, read in the review that Samsung left it out as they felt very few people used it and they needed all the space they could get for other stuff.

Samsung probably also thought people are not using storage space on their mobile so they advertised 16GB and gave just half of it.

Yeah all those new gesture features apparently uses up close to 2gb. Its ridiculous how little space there is left and also the fact that we can't move apps to SD without root

Spigen Neo Hybrid is the BEST case for GS4, hands down! :D Infact I'll choose the color of phone as to which one matches the best with the band of the case :p
BTW, if anyone wants a flip case then go for Cygnett flipfibre, instead of Samsung's flipcase. Its soo awesome <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back