Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus

I inquired just now at a local dealer in Pune and his first quote was 24.5k

I am sure he would have come down by at least 0.5-1k later on.

P.S The phone is a sealed box piece but without any bill.

I inquired just now at a local dealer in Pune and his first quote was 24.5k

I am sure he would have come down by at least 0.5-1k later on.

P.S The phone is a sealed box piece but without any bill.

Dude would you please give me the details about this seller? I will check it out as I'm in Pune.

Dude would you please give me the details about this seller? I will check it out as I'm in Pune.

Sure the dealer was Cell Zone in Sagar Arcade on FC Road. Also, there is another dealer beside that called Digital World who showed me the box piece and quoted 27.5k :)

Do you think the price drop to $349 would show effect in our ebay.in sellers?

Remember, the Galaxy Nexus is currently banned in the US. Though it seems it will be back soon on the Play store. Also, the sources where Indian dealers get the Galaxy Nexus from is almost unlikely to be from the Play store.
Either way, I doubt prices will come down. In fact, prices are more likely to go up here.

I am looking for the Samsung Google Nexus and want to buy the Samsung Galaxy Nexus but I do not know it's net price. So please would you tell me it's net price and give me the more information of Samsubng Galaxy nexus ?

If you buy it from Google store it will cost you approx. $390 ($349 + $10 shipping + $30 sales tax).
So the final cost would be $390 + customs duty (Rs 600 approx.) + shipping charges to India. (Rs. 1000 approx.)

how much does it cost if someone from US is buying it from Google Play store, and what is the cost at other sources like amazon...etc.....

how much does it cost if someone from US is buying it from Google Play store, and what is the cost at other sources like amazon...etc.....

around 390 usd from playstore including tax and shipping

Attachments

• te.JPG
    te.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 138
Back