Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus

Someone posted here that GNex was available for 23k at Alfa in Mumbai. Did anyone actually buy from them?

Checked at Alfa, Irla Market, Mumbai on Sunday 19th evening : Galaxy Nexus I9250 black/white available for Rs. 22500/22750 sealed box, no guarantee, no bill.
Can the members advise what precautions to be taken while buying from there and what to check ?

Thanks for the reply sachin, err what's WUC? sorry for being a Noob- Do you think it's a better deal than S2 @24990?

S2 come with one year dealer warrany and gnex without warranty and believe me when you buy phone with amoled display warranty is always good to have as they have burn in chance way much higher if you are hardcore mobile user

Dealer is selling the nexus with 1 Year Warranty – Powered by ServePro Warranty Services Pvt. Ltd- . Though i have not read the fine prints of the T&C. Does amoled screen have issues- been using a Samsung Spica for over a year with no screen issues- just the touchpanel needed to be replaced twice.

Dealer is selling the nexus with 1 Year Warranty – Powered by ServePro Warranty Services Pvt. Ltd- . Though i have not read the fine prints of the T&C. Does amoled screen have issues- been using a Samsung Spica for over a year with no screen issues- just the touchpanel needed to be replaced twice.

There are tons of thread regarding these issue all over the net specially in xda.you can always check for burn in issue if you are doing hand to hand purchase

I'm out to get this phone and this ebay deal looks really promising. Can someone verify the genuineness of this "ServePro Warranty"?

I'm confused whether to go for white one or black/grey one. Anyone who bought white one & also have hands on experience with other one, can recommend which one looks better?

I just went through the entire thread. And the sort of attention this phone has got is pretty amazing. I have been looking to buy this phone as well and have been patient for some time now.
There is a guy selling it for a good price, second hand, and in from Mumbai. Problem is he is not very keen on shipping it to me in Hyd. I was wondering if someone here could help me here. If someone from Mumbai could buy it from the guy in person and ship it to me? I shall do the money transfer fo the same.

Back