Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus

I'm confused whether to go for white one or black/grey one. Anyone who bought white one & also have hands on experience with other one, can recommend which one looks better?

They both look great but it's all depend on ur handling if you a rough handler go for grey / black one & if you are a careful handler then you can go for white one.

Galaxy Nexus I 9250 available at Alfa Stores, Irla, Vile Parle Mumbai @ Rs. 21750/- for Titanium Silver (Grey), and Rs. 22250/- for White on Sunday 26th August.

Galaxy Nexus I 9250 available at Alfa Stores, Irla, Vile Parle Mumbai @ Rs. 21750/- for Titanium Silver (Grey), and Rs. 22250/- for White on Sunday 26th August.

Can anyone here, help me in buying A Galaxy Nexus from Alfa Store? I live in Hyderabad. If not, please provide me an emailid of the store.

Can anyone here, help me in buying A Galaxy Nexus from Alfa Store? I live in Hyderabad. If not, please provide me an emailid of the store.
Yesterday friend bought Silver Nexus 9250M (Bell Canada) for 19,800 from Faisul, Jagdish Market. He then converted to YAKJU and recieved the update OTA.

Brand new not even a single scratch with box and all accessories. but its opened just to unlock. Just confirmed with my friend few mins ago. It is sold out. But Shop was very crowded as per him. He might get the stock again in some days.

Brand new not even a single scratch with box and all accessories. but its opened just to unlock. Just confirmed with my friend few mins ago. It is sold out. But Shop was very crowded as per him. He might get the stock again in some days.
Thank you Bro, I would visit the Shop tomorrow.

Dont know haish. but he went there to get 9250 only but at 1 foriegner came from Canada with 10 nexus and sold it shop owner and my friend was on low budgate so he bought the 9250M.
i didnt know that M has better battery backup and 1080p recording.

Back