Samsung S5 for 13,649 at ebay , chroma selling.

Which ever version who cares....
I was hunting for a good camera..... and all bloody samsung shit was insanely expensive which had good camera.... S4/Note 3/S5
I got hell of a deal... only if they can deliver it.... Should not happen that they cancel it saying that it was a wrong listing....
Has happened previously with ebay....
@Sobirvs where did you get this deal???

Which ever version who cares....
I was hunting for a good camera..... and all bloody samsung shit was insanely expensive which had good camera.... S4/Note 3/S5
I got hell of a deal... only if they can deliver it.... Should not happen that they cancel it saying that it was a wrong listing....
Has happened previously with ebay....
@Sobirvs where did you get this deal???

haha samsung phones sucks but camera is where they shine at their very best.

I hope they compensate us if they cancel the orders :)

Last time ebay cancelled my order due to a price error I got a 100 off coupon :rolleyes:

Can anyone who bought this confirm if the discount coupon is working on other items no .... or was it a one time use only coupon?

Last time ebay cancelled my order due to a price error I got a 100 off coupon :rolleyes:

Can anyone who bought this confirm if the discount coupon is working on other items no .... or was it a one time use only coupon?
This discount coupon worked on both my orders.... from same account....

yep 2. Let's see. Both are COD. I hope they compensate us with coupons (with no limits) if they cancel the order xD
2? dibs!! damn you! you took my last piece. >_<
anyway if you do get two delivered send one to me. cash ready. so I'll be eagerly waiting :D

Back