Samsung Wave S8500 India release

Hacker said:
You can get gadget shield for 6.99$

Read below :)

HoliC said:
Im not saying that it is bad..infact its really good....but all im saying is that WAVE isnt build for these invisible shields... it is best suited for fones like iphone and galaxy types where the body is plastic and you only have to apply one on front and one on back.. wave just loses all its class and metallic looks..

@dhanan
I got the Gadgetshieldz... all are same only..
And how could i have known before applying that it would suck.. so i removed the other 12 parts and only using the screen protector.. with the pouch that i got..

SO i would strongly suggest you to go for either the mirror screen screen protectors or normal screen protector only and wnot the whole body one..
If u already have a screen protector dont buy anything.. trust me..

You can get them easily from eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices [ international version]
the UK dealers ship them to india free... total cost will range from 200rs - 500rs [which may be a pack of 2,3,6 etc] max..

HTH

Can anybody please tell me something?

Anyone help me out with this?

Quote Originally Posted by creative420 View Post
Hey peeps,

Just shifted to Bangalore and the time has come to chuck my CDMA phone. I've fixed my mind to go for Samsung Wave and I'm really glad to have found this thread. Now I need to ask couple of things from you guys:

1. I'll be going in for a new mobile connection, so which one is the best in terms of network reception (Reliance sucks where I work).
2. When you're suggesting my a mobile connection, also tell me what is the best plan to go for in terms of surfing and downloading the games. (Anyone using 3G on it?)
3. Which is the best place to buy it from in Bangalore? (Guess only Bangalore member could tell me.)
4. Tell me for how long you've been using it and your experience in a nutshell.

It'll be great if you guys can help me out ASAP. Need to be done away with this CDMA and plus boss is harassing me everyday to get a local connection.

Cheers,

D

Anyone has any news about Samsung Wave 723? What phones do you think will it compare to? Is it worth waiting for?

Samsung wave is a very good phone., perhaps the best looking phone currently in the market. But the problem with bada is all future phones based on it will be low end. 8500 was just an experiment to showoff the abilities of platform. And the fact is that though apps will be developed the pace will be surely slower then others.
Comparing with legend i think is not fair. The only trumpcard it has is android and sense. Battery life in my uncle's phone(legend) is like 12 hours. Less said about cameras in htc phones better. The only reason it sells is TINA Factor. when i am buying a smartphone i concentrate on availability of my fave apps . The day native versions of opera mini , gravity etc appear bada fortunes just might change. till then atleast i think it remains a pretty shell with mindblowing media creation and consumption. Oh and by the way. Wave is completely sold out in blr. Not available anywhere.

Metalspree said:
@Dhanan you quoted the wrong post :bleh:

Sei posted screen gaurd from ebay India and hard covers were posted by kanishk619

Or rather you assumed wrongly that I was addressing Sei...:eek:hyeah:

agm_105 said:
will the phone heat up more after u put on this cover... ?? and do you guys have any screen guard for wave... ??
why the hell would the phone heat up after putting a silicon cover ??? its just a simple silicon jelly case

^^

cuz wave tends to get warm and heats up from back when u watch movie or play game...so if ur covering it up ..its like ur baking ur wave with jelly cover...my question is how will heat dissipate ???

Back