Samsung Wave S8500 India release

IMO having a silicon hard/soft case.. or a jelly case.. or a hard rubber case... and the likes,,,, totally negates the idea of having a Slim sleek, shiny, smart and classy looking fone... why spend so much money on such device and then more just to make it look ugly ??

Best option would to just get the screen protector plus a pouch to keep it in..

The Pouch that came free in the wave box is also top notch.. and classy.. you can also use others like these..

Black Velvet pouch case cover for Samsung S8500 Wave - eBay (item 270621598867 end time Sep-12-10 03:07:01 PDT) - Black velvet pouch 100 Rs only and free Int'l shipping...

or this one..

Zip Velvet Pouch Case For Samsung S8500 Wave - eBay (item 220658711857 end time Sep-21-10 21:33:32 PDT) - 150 rs

or this NEOprene pouch

OEM Neoprene pouch case cover for Samsung S8500 Wave - eBay (item 270627979015 end time Sep-27-10 10:20:55 PDT) - 200 rs..

or this sleek Leather pouch

Leather Pouch Case for Samsung S8500 Wave (Black) - eBay (item 190403226817 end time Oct-05-10 03:30:44 PDT) - 500rs

or this

White PVC Zip phone case for Samsung S8500 Wave - eBay (item 270632101060 end time Oct-07-10 02:43:49 PDT) - 150 rs - really love this one..

then

SOFT YELLOW POUCH CASE COVER SOCK SAMSUNG S8500 Wave on eBay (end time 22-Sep-10 01:04:48 BST) - around 200rs.. ask the dealer for a black one..

And finally the sock pouch... its UBer cool the Best i could find around.... Absolutely would love to have one..

NEW GENUINE SAMSUNG SOCK CASE FOR H1 M1 JET ULTRA WAVE on eBay (end time 18-Sep-10 09:16:06 BST) - 600rs + 150 for shipping only on this one :p ... ;)

IM dying to get this one..

The worldwide shipping for all of the above is free... ;)

agm_105 said:
^^

cuz wave tends to get warm and heats up from back when u watch movie or play game...so if ur covering it up ..its like ur baking ur wave with jelly cover...my question is how will heat dissipate ???
remove the cover when u watch a movie or play a game . silicon cases are easily removable. rest of the time it will protect it

@aka911 - Mind blowing media consumption - Agreed , but Mind blowing media creation is limited to 720p videos only , still image is not that great btw ..

I have a connection thru wired network in my Laptop....how do I share it to my WAVE via WiFi ??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Creating an AdHoc network is not helping......WAVE can identify the network and get connected too...but not able to access the net!

16gb card - around 2000 rs.

aand may be the wifi problem is in the your system and not the fone..

have you authorised internet connection for your wave in your pc... like a firewall where it allows internet to a certain application.. or the CC Proxy software where you have to enable internet sharing..

Its is fixed ,he is able to connect not sure what was the error ,but he claims that speeds are low when compared to PC even though he has 2 Megs connection :S

havnt recieved anything yet, they have to be shipped from HK through airmail which usually takes around20-30days!!, will post pics and impression once i received

kanishk619 said:
havnt recieved anything yet, they have to be shipped from HK through airmail which usually takes around20-30days!!, will post pics and impression once i received
BTW which colour have you opted? Black would perhaps suit most. It is not there in this item but available in another similar item from the same seller.

You can see all Wave related items by this seller,here.......

samsung wave items - Get great deals on Cases, FM transmitter Bluetooth items on eBay Stores!

And black one is here....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hard-Rubber-Bac...924494?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item20b30cf5ce

hi friends Im planning to buy a wave...jus wanted to know what all issues you all are facing with the phone(if any) :).

Ive heard about heating and synchronising with the outlook issue

guys, am planning to buy a Wave..was looking out for potential problems i might face. biggest issue i came across is samsung kies compatibilty with Windows 7 x64. it's all over the samsung forums. anybody here able to work with kies on windows 7 x64 ?? i am holding off the purchase till sammy fix this. the kies download link says it's compatible windows 7 (doesn't say about 32/64 bit though). so am completely in dark here. appreciate the inputs.

The primary issue with the phone i find is , you dont get a media key on the body like u have W on walkman series phones. Media player and FM for both you need to unlock the phone start the apps which is bit an ordeal for me as i more often use FM. Maybe since i used sony walkman phone 3 years i feel it that way. Rest the phone is mind blowing.

@sarveshm :)
even i used a walkman series for almost 4 yrs (w810i) great phones.....but are there any software/hardware issues with the WAVE??? I won't be changing the phone for atleast 4 yrs dats y i'm concerned.....

Back