Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
People wanting a wall charger for their Sansa Clip plus, here is a suggestion. Go to market and try finding a Haier phone charger, which is a mini USB type and that will work just fine with this. My cubicle mate has a haier phone and so i use his charger to charge my Sansa clip+

hi.. i joined this forum mainly for this reason.. i want a sandisk sansa clip+ 2gig/4gig.. is there anyway that another GO can be created, or if there is already one in consideration? please count me in.. i want this one asap.. pls pm or mail me if the product is being ordered.. thanks

I would like to get one 2Gb Clip+ (black).. please consider me if there are any additional (unclaimed) pieces... pm the a/c details.. i can do the transfer.. thanks kmd :)

was checking on the 4Gb Clip plus thread.. seems i stand a chance there.. i am opting for that one..

Folks this GO is done long back and its closed stop bumping it .If u want one PM KMD and get quote else go ahead and create another IC.

@ Mods close the thread to prevent new members from bumping it

please add me to the list I will buy two sansas sure and one half sure because one of my friend is in confusion about sansa and shuffle

please add me to the list I want 2 sansas

Noobs and more noobs.I am sick and tired of telling them cant they read just one post above :mad::mad:.I have PMed Mods to close it

While everyone are at it.... I want 500 Sansa Clips. I will use them as paper weight or maybe build a LEGO Castle out of them.. :p

Please put my name on this GO only...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back