FS: Storage Hardware Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop USB 3.0 HDD [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digiboy

Recruit
Product Name: Seagate Expansion 4TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0
Expected Price: Sold
Shipping charges: --
Manufacturer page URL: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BFFQN3M/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Description: Works flawlessly. Note that this HDD requires external power. Originally purchased in the US so I've included third party Indian type adapter. Comes with USB 3.0.
Reason for Sale: No longer needed.
Product condition: 8 out of 10 (Functionally great, but has a few tiny scratches on the surface. See image.)
Purchase Date: 26 July 2013
Remaining Warranty period: NIL
Warranty available in: --
Invoice Available: Yes

Shipping from: Chennai
Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer
Preferred courier: DTDC
Payment options: Cash, NEFT

Works great as a desktop HDD that you don't plan on frequently carrying as a portable drive.

UPDATE: Since I have not provided the HDtune report on the HDD I can offer a 10 day testing warranty. In case the drive has significant flaws that are unacceptable to you, I can offer full refund.

_RAG0777 (Large).jpg
_RAG0778 (Large).jpg
_RAG0780 (Large).jpg
_RAG0981 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
HD tune/hard disk health scan screenshots missing.

I haven't run HD Tune on it and don't intend to. I don't have the hardware to run multiple days and nights of testing on a 4TB HDD. My laptop would overheat and shut down after an hour or so. I can only offer my verbal assurance. The HDD works great. It has been used for 3 years and hasn't been dropped or anything. So expect to see as much external wear. I've never run into any issues of corrupt files or any kind of failure. The read/write rate is what you'd expect on a USB 3.0 HDD.

If you purchase the HDD and run HD Tune on it and notice significant damage (which is highly unlikely) then I can either offer partial refund to keep the device or a full refund minus shipping if you'd rather return it. Hope that works.

I have lived through a crash with the same assurance on a 3tb hdd with another guy...no thanks I am backing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back