Seedbox sharing !

SumitB said:
Can I have your SBI A/c. details please? I will transfer 700/- in your account. In case the initial cost exceeds this, I will transfer the balance later.

As i said, i don't want to handle the payments. I am not that well equipped ! Ask zanderzone or PhotostarSR or tirthankar !! Via PM ! I will transfer the cash to those guys, who wil buy the server.

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
As i said, i don't want to handle the payments. I am not that well equipped ! Ask zanderzone or PhotostarSR or tirthankar !! Via PM ! I will transfer the cash to those guys, who wil buy the server.

Have you contacted them? Who is going to make the payment to the provider?

Hi All,

I am interested in this. Please count me in.

The only problem for me is that I do not have any HD bit torrent invites. Hope somebody will help me with one.

have PMed him about the payment details. I would like to reiterate that i can only transfer thru ICICI. So if it is direct ICICI well and good else anyone one of the other members if they are holding an ICICI account then in can transfer to their account and they in turn can transfer my money also to zanderzone.

@zanderzone

just PM me you ICICI bank account number and which branch it is and the amount. Also let me know when the payment is to be made as i will have to register you as a payee first. For that i will have to call my bro and tell him to turn my cell phone on :)

Cannot do much now. Its already past 12 in the night here :)

a_k_s_h_a_y to SBI

SumitB to SBI

zanderzone done :p

tirthankar to ICICI

raksrules to ICICI

[strike]

remaining PhotostarSR
[/strike] PhotostarSR backed out . p.m sent to Aragog18

Good news is I've ordered server even if payment was short so waiting for server

to be setup by provider. Remaining guys, please pay asap or we'll give space to

next members in queue :)

Back