Selling Stolen Products in Market section

Here's a crazy idea. How about shutting down the marketplace and starting a new market-exclusive site like te-market.com or something?

Here's a crazy idea. How about shutting down the marketplace and starting a new market-exclusive site like te-market.com or something?
This was tried on the rimweb site. Any one remember that when cdma phones were in demand and a forum called rimweb was famous. They split forum and market palce, didn't work out.
Eventually both closed down as cdma got shut down by rcom.

That's a nice idea but then what's wrong with that current market section ?

Just coz some members think some one is selling stolen products which they cannot prove stating they don't want to put themself in a mess WHICH THEY THEMSELF STARTED could not be a reason.

That's a nice idea but then what's wrong with that current market section ?

Just coz some members think some one is selling stolen products which they cannot prove stating they don't want to put themself in a mess WHICH THEY THEMSELF STARTED could not be a reason.
It's just a lot of clutter and the forum would be a lot cleaner in my opinion. Nothing to do specifically with the current issue at hand.

On the flipside, the forum footfalls would reduce drastically and hence revenue for the owners. But that would also filter out the wheat from the chaff.

TBF, i joined TE just for the tech, i'm truly sorry it's devolved into a lot of political issues since 2016, but since people were being affected in their daily lives, they needed somewhere to rant i guess. Other than reddit lol.

On, the current topic, I don't care how old a member that guy is or how many happy buyers he has, he cannot act the way he does and refuse to answer or provide basic question about his product. Mods initially were supporting him, and even now he's banned for abusing a member, not for the selling itself. So i dunno about proof, but something smells funny.

And yes, since the E migration there does seem to be a lot of activity. Good and bad...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
This is not right guys you are deviating from the main topic... so what if I have birthdays on same date as jak or whatever...why is everyone hell bent on going off topic instead of addressing the elephant in the room...

So I read this thread and boy is it full of drama. I happened to do keyword search on google with izner and oodibaba and guess what -

They are indeed the same person -

Check out what came up -

Screenshot attached in case its taken down.
Wow..... Dam @mods @Crazy_Eddy @Gannu @vyral_143

@izzner @Oodibaba @JAK how do u handle 3 ids... [emoji1787] [emoji1787] [emoji1787]

Was this a planned thread against Ganesh ?

I

So I read this thread and boy is it full of drama. I happened to do keyword search on google with izner and oodibaba and guess what -

Check out what came up -

Edit: I also discovered connection between Jak & Izzner

Check out the link in Jak's post.

Gigs Up
in earlier post i mentioned... that i won't be surprised if Oodibaba also shares same birthday. Because the moment I mentioned about the birthday being same between two ids, JAK was looking at Oodibaba profile... To be frank i expected Oodibaba to continue post in the topic... AND which is exactly what happened next

I guess, if MODS can, link HDD sales threads and 'puns'(whoever targeted him), can easily identify how many IDs are belongs to same person.

So the topic of tax fraud is down the drain

Check out what came up -

Edit: I also discovered connection between Jak & Izzner

Check out the link in Jak's post.

Gigs Up

Just bcoz jak linked a file which I had uploaded ages back doesn't make him me...
If u check on erodov you will know we have bought stuff from each other...
Please stay focused on the topic.

Just bcoz jak linked a file which I had uploaded ages back doesn't make him me...
Just asking you and jak are connected and know each other ? And are so connected that u guys even share the same birth date?

Not condoning the multiple ID creation etc. but he is right about one thing. The elephant in the room will never be addressed. Especially since this thread has now devolved into another type of scam now.

Dude forum is all about trust -

Surely this applies to that seller too. We've seen that various people have received the same kind of arrogant replies from him. And as long as there are members who support him because they're eyes closed buying due to low price, he will continue with impunity.

But you and @Oodibaba are the same? The email id proof is there.

The nerve.

I'm just going to let the mods & other members decide for themselves. I really don't want anything further to do with this.

Just think this was all very disrespectful toward puns -

Wow nice thats a simple mistake or is it a coincidence ? I think mods can check the IPs.@Crazy_Eddy
I'm not sure but i think someone might be able to login to TE from a proxy or something and thus get different IPs for different IDs?

Just asking you and jak are connected and know each other ? And are so connected that u guys even share the same birth date?
We interacted on erodov and the thinkdigit forum nearly a decade ago when we brought stuff from each other. I had even brought stuff for him from some forum members.

Not condoning the multiple ID creation etc. but he is right about one thing. The elephant in the room will never be addressed. Especially since this thread has now devolved into another type of scam now.

But you and @Oodibaba are the same? The email id proof is there.

I don't know if it's possible for mods to bring the said seller back and ask him for explanation if needed, What was the point of this thred in first place now the seller is banned so I think its over.

Not just Oodibaba, I think JAK and Izzner are also the same person.

Back