Selling Stolen Products in Market section

The nerve.

I'm just going to let the mods & other members decide for themselves. I really don't want anything further to do with this.

Just think this was all very disrespectful toward puns -
C'mon man let's call a spade a spade.

Puns deleted my posts asking a simple question about the source and packaging of the very item that seller was selling.

It's been discussed and agreed to that deleting posts in that way was not right. Puns may not be the supervillain of the forum world but he was certainly supporting the seller unfairly then.
I don't know if it's possible for mods to bring the said seller back and ask him for explanation if needed, What was the point of this thred in first place now the seller is banned so I think its over.

Not just Oodibaba, I think JAK and Izzner are also the same person.
No, this thread was created way before the ban. Which itself would be temporary i think?

I'm not sure but i think someone might be able to login to TE from a proxy or something and thus get different IPs for different IDs?

But I doubt someone will do it regularly theyll use same proxy for all IDs as they want to reply one after another so login in with different ids with different IPs would be bit difficult

Last edited:
Guys, I have been saying right from the beginning, please stop this witch hunt. Time and again we have said and believed things without full proofs. Nothing like this was happening on TE until E shut down. Closing of Marketplace is not the solution. Some good suggestions were made and the addition of attaching invoices when mentioned as available was added as a rule and it is being implemented quite strictly. Apart from that everything should be between buyer and seller. No need to unnecessarily complicate things when everything was working fine.
As for people who don't like certain aspects of the forum, one has the option to silence sections of the forum as well as people. Kindly use that option and let others be. Please don't encroach on other's freedom and choices just because you are not comfortable discussing those things.

C'mon man let's call a spade a spade.

Puns deleted my posts asking a simple question about the source and packaging of the very item that seller was selling.

It's been discussed and agreed to that deleting posts in that way was not right. Puns may not be the supervillain of the forum world but he was certainly supporting the seller unfairly then.

No, this thread was created way before the ban. Which itself would be temporary i think?
Julian, no problem with you. My post was not at all directed towards you but to the guy with 3 id’s. Didn’t even know there was beef between you and puns. Your posts generally have good content and ask the right questions.

Guys, I have been saying right from the beginning, please stop this witch hunt. Time and again we have said and believed things without full proofs. Nothing like this was happening on TE until E shut down. Closing of Marketplace is not the solution. Some good suggestions were made and the addition of attaching invoices when mentioned as available was added as a rule and it is being implemented quite strictly. Apart from that everything should be between buyer and seller. No need to unnecessarily complicate things when everything was working fine.
As for people who don't like certain aspects of the forum, one has the option to silence sections of the forum as well as people. Kindly use that option and let others be. Please don't encroach on other's freedom and choices just because you are not comfortable discussing those things.
This has become unnecessarily complicated and messy because of some bad elements.

But at the core it all started (at least for me) as a very simple issue.

Mods deleting very relevant questions about the very item being sold. What proof are you talking about? No one accused him of anything except being an arrogant prick.

Not condoning the multiple ID creation etc. but he is right about one thing. The elephant in the room will never be addressed. Especially since this thread has now devolved into another type of scam now.

Surely this applies to that seller too. We've seen that various people have received the same kind of arrogant replies from him. And as long as there are members who support him because they're eyes closed buying due to low price, he will continue with impunity.

But you and @Oodibaba are the same? The email id proof is there.
Are u sure it's me or has oodibaba hijacked my username in that forum..?
Wasn't it common to hijack usernames back then.. I bet you will find izzner1 and izzner2 also...Does that mean izzner1 and izzner2 are also the same person ..?

Julian, no problem with you. My post was not at all directed towards you but to the guy with 3 id’s. Didn’t even know there was beef between you and puns. Your posts generally have good content and ask the right questions.
Hey i don't even know Puns personally. So nothing against him personally again. Just the mod that deleted the posts happened to be him.
Wasn't it common to hijack usernames back then.. I bet you will find izzner1 and izzner2 also...Does that mean izzner1 and izzner2 are also the same person ..?
Dude i think you can give it a rest now. Sad to say, once you lose credibility even Nobel prize winning comments have no value. Like RaGa.

Don't know about other ids but there is indeed some connection between you 3.

Dude i think you can give it a rest now. Sad to say, once you lose credibility even Nobel prize winning comments have no value. Like RaGa.
Yes this is very true... No point in fighting the tide...
Try to do something good and the whole world stands against you.

Yes this is very true... No point in fighting the tide...
Try to do something good and the whole world stands against you.
You may have been trying to do good, but the whole multiple ids thing is inexcusable...

Don't know about other ids but there is indeed some connection between you 3.
Have I denied that I don't know jak ?
I was active over a decade ago on thinkdigit and erodov that's when we interacted....
I even interacted with jaydip if one checks I have used some of his photos in my threads on erodov. So what ?
You may have been trying to do good, but the whole multiple ids thing is inexcusable...
What's the point of having multiple ids in TE let me know if I have sold anything here...
How is it going to benefit me...
Please do some digging on this part too...

Why are you asking me?

@y2s has posted screenshots as proof. If you can, then disprove those.
Year of joining...
jak 2005
oodibaba 2007
izzner 2009

that traderji profile created 2009 with username izzner and email oodibaba@gmail.com.
Yes I have created the traderji profile and it's mine coz I liked the name oodibaba..

jak has linked a file which I uploaded on freewebs and that's it...
I have already admitted that I know jak and have dealt with him in the past on multiple forums and even purchased things for him...

No one accused him of anything except being an arrogant prick.

Sorry, but it has also been speculated that he is selling stolen stuff or committing GST fraud multiple times now. We started receiving some proofs from Jak but then he washed his hands off the whole matter leaving us with no conclusive evidence and just speculation in the end.

Sorry, but it has also been speculated that he is selling stolen stuff or committing GST fraud multiple times now. We started receiving some proofs from Jak but then he washed his hands off the whole matter leaving us with no conclusive evidence and just speculation in the end.
Exactly. All this speculation and gst etc. discussions have deviated from the core issue. I'm not going to repeat what it is again.

Back