Selling Stolen Products in Market section

See the way JAK portrait this situation shows Ganesh somehow selling stolen stuff bought from online stores, So if we have Details of the sellers hikvision sold the drives we can reach them with the serial number and can ask them what happen to those drives. It's quite possible they were bought online and later ganesh raised the claim for not receiving them and got the money back and the drives and later he sold the drives here.

But why would JAK want to hide this is he in the same boat he is doing the same thing with the sellers online?
my stand is clear i dont want to get involved and get stuck in legal issues.
I have posted facts about the two drives i received from ganesh. read my message below.

If anything was wrongly mentioned then by now ganesh would have come barging with another id and refuted the above.
The two drives are a business transaction and i have mentioned the details of my findings in above post.

if you are willing to send me money to cover for legal fees and and loss in business due to legal issues then I may consider to disclose the names. otherwise please investigate on your own.
I have given a tip that's it. Take it or leave it.
I really dont care about the outcome of all the accusations or fights. I am here only for business.

Last edited:
Also back to topic - I don't think it is fair to ask a seller for source of goods. Try doing that in any store anywhere. You don't know if he's illegally procuring the goods.
I don't think you can compare a physical establishment with registered documentation and a much higher risk of prosecution for illegal activity with a virtually anonymous seller on a forum. Since I've worked in IT i have seen people steal stuff so they can sell them with my own eyes.

In any case, I've now seen multiple people here say that they don't really care about the source as long as they get stuff cheap. Which kinda fits into the ends-justifying-means theme going on in the world today, socially and politically. Why should it be different here. So my bad. Shouldn't have bothered...

Lol.
Each one to his own[emoji2369]
exactly found the following on the internet
"Mera Desh Mahaan, 100 Mein Se 99 Beimaan"

this is why i dont want to involve myself in this.
But why would JAK want to hide this is he in the same boat he is doing the same thing with the sellers online?
are you in the same boat as others who are doing GST fraud?
are you buying items and selling them in cash and pocketing GST?

even i can make accusations and dig deeper with the invoices you have posted in your sale posts.
so dont make accusations without proof.

as regards to the info i have posted about the two drives i purchased from ganesh. I have the unboxing video of the HDD along with serial numbers received from ganesh and the email from my friend confirming where they were actually shipped. should the government authorities ask I will simply hand the info over to them.

Last edited:
my stand is clear i dont want to get involved and get stuck in legal issues.
I have posted facts about the two drives i received from ganesh. read my message below.

If anything was wrongly mentioned then by now ganesh would have come barging with another id and refuted the above.
The two drives are a business transaction and i have mentioned the details of my findings in above post.

if you are willing to send me money to cover for legal fees and and loss in business due to legal issues then I may consider to disclose the names. otherwise please investigate on your own.
I have given a tip that's it. Take it or leave it.
I really dont care about the outcome of all the accusations or fights. I am here only for business.
So knowingly you bought the drives so buying stolen drives is again a crime so now u r also part of it. Now you will say later you got to know he was selling stolen drives.

BTW why do u want to share the half part of the story and not the whole. When u did not wanted to be part of this then why did u even replied to the thread who sold the drives to whom ? And again why are u even replying to this I hope someone from some authority (someone forwarded the complain to some department) calls both the buyer and seller.

exactly found the following on the internet
"Mera Desh Mahaan, 100 Mein Se 99 Beimaan"

this is why i dont want to involve myself in this.

are you in the same boat as others who are doing GST fraud?
are you buying items and selling them in cash and pocketing GST?

even i can make accusations and dig deeper with the invoices you have posted in your sale posts.
so dont make accusations without proof.

as regards to the info i have posted about the two drives i purchased from ganesh. I have the unboxing video of the HDD along with serial numbers received from ganesh and the email from my friend confirming where they were actually shipped. should the government authorities ask I will simply hand the info over to them.

Please dig and get back to me, I'll wait for it. Please please prove it also do let me know what all u want from me I'll send it to u. Waiting.

So knowingly you bought the drives so buying stolen drives is again a crime so now u r also part of it. Now you will say later you got to know he was selling stolen drives.

BTW why do u want to share the half part of the story and not the whole. When u did not wanted to be part of this then why did u even replied to the thread who sold the drives to whom ? And again why are u even replying to this I hope someone from some authority (someone forwarded the complain to some department) calls both the buyer and seller.

Please dig and get back to me, I'll wait for it. Please please prove it also do let me know what all u want from me I'll send it to u. Waiting.
last i checked i am a citizen of India and not of "karanistan" so i will decide and post whatever info i am comfortable to share.
If you have a problem please go and complain to whoever you want.

if you can read then please read my previous posts thoroughly.
" I purchased the drives and sold them on amazon after that i saw the post where ganesh was accused and then did the investigation to find out"

I have posted screenshots of my messages with ganesh. Let me attach them again for everyone to see.
I simply purchased the drives from Ganesh.

If you have any queries please get in touch with ganesh as simple as that.
I have been keenly observing things going on around the OP.
I have also purchased stuff from OP in the past.
2x Sealed Seagate Skyhawk 4TB to be exact which I then sold on Amazon.
unfortunately the buyers sent the drives back as they turned out defective. I managed to get them replaced through seagate service centre.
So I conclude that the products he sells carry official manufacturer warranty.
Infact recently I had sent a msg to ganesh to buy above 6TB drives

now comes the twist;
The Seagate HDD sold by OP are imported by PramaHikvision.
I have a friend who works in a company which is actually a RD under PramaHikvision for seagate surveillance. when someone here in the forum raised doubts about the origin of HDD sold by ganesh I got curious and asked him to trace serial nos of the drives which I have purchased from ganesh and info i got was surprising.
The two drives which i bough from ganesh were shipped to two different states and to two different resellers and yet somehow surprisingly they managed to land together with ganesh in a third state.
Now it is upto everyone in this forum to arrive at their own conclusion.

Frankly I am neither in favour nor against ganesh.
above is what I have posted. so please read.

actually i have a better idea.. You file a complaint against Ganesh for selling shady goods and against me for buying them.
Let the authorities ask for the info and I will share it.
Deal ??

I am ready ?? but are you willing to file complaint against your friend ganesh?? ;););)

Attachments

• conversationganesh.jpg
    conversationganesh.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 155
  • conversationganesh2.jpg
    conversationganesh2.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 127
  • conversationrkkarnrk.jpg
    conversationrkkarnrk.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
After these incidents, somewhat I'm suspicious about that giveaway as well... because the person who won so called lottery is again from GOA...

anyways I'm done with this thread as my Diwali holiday is over
I didn't decide the winner... I asked everyone to suggest. One of the guys suggested to flip a coin and so there were multiple winners but some backed out as cost of shipping HDD was about 300 ... So eventually the remaining fellow collected everything.
btw this forum is not that famous for me to do a PR stunt.. lol

I attached the PM screenshot between the winner and me.
Now I don't think you are going to use the word coincidence

I bet you are Ganesh who is posting here with a different userid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201115-191936__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20201115-191936__01.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
So you are ok with buying and reselling goods whose source maybe shady?
Really?
If its a general product or item which cant be tracked then I'm good with it.
Even with cellphones as I know how to latch another IMEI to the phone. I have few very old phones who IMEIs I can use so the phone in question.
But never ever dealt with this situation but if the deal is mouth watering I might investigate, study and consider if its that worthy!

@rkkaranrk, Not even once have you said anything in this thread about Ganesh selling over 100 items without any invoice... Absolutely nothing. Most people here have atleast raised an eyebrow but you on the other hand started off on a completely different tone...

Your also appear to be indulged in some form of gst tax fraud based on your sale threads.
I have filed a complaint against you with with UP state for tax evasion and also to Income tax department.

Will follow it with a RTI to ensure you don't wriggle your way out.
Will get your last three years transactions scrutinized else will change my name.

Happy Diwali

Now ganesh and associates can continue with their allegations against me.

last i checked i am a citizen of India and not of "karanistan" so i will decide and post whatever info i am comfortable to share.
If you have a problem please go and complain to whoever you want.

Bro, you decided to open the Pandora's box and then for whatever reason, you decided to step away. The problem is, that your tip is the only thing that could lead to a conclusive proof that Ganesh was doing something shady. And now, you are the only one who can help get us to conclusive proof. Everyone else was just speculating. Like they are currently speculating that you, Izzner and Oodibaba are the same guy. This is why I have made it clear multiple times in this and other thread like this, that speculation without proof is immaterial.
So you can imagine now if other members are now unhappy with you now when you are unwilling to continue helping the investigation. FWIW, I didn't even feel the need for this witch hunt but now even I feel invested in it and would like to see it reach some conclusion.

I don't think you can compare a physical establishment with registered documentation and a much higher risk of prosecution for illegal activity with a virtually anonymous seller on a forum. Since I've worked in IT i have seen people steal stuff so they can sell them with my own eyes.

In any case, I've now seen multiple people here say that they don't really care about the source as long as they get stuff cheap. Which kinda fits into the ends-justifying-means theme going on in the world today, socially and politically. Why should it be different here. So my bad. Shouldn't have bothered...

Fair point. I guess It is different in a lot of ways and would be okay for a couple of products. But I agree it’s not acceptable to sell 100s of products without any invoice/proofs. This Ganesh guy was probably upto something. My only point is we can’t know for sure. I guess Izzner and company were not at all wrong in asking the right questions and I’m glad they did as that’s only going to bring more transparency moving forward. Just that there’s more to the story or we’ve all become conspiracy theorists sitting at home these past few months .

Last edited:
@rkkaranrk, Not even once have you said anything in this thread about Ganesh selling over 100 items without any invoice... Absolutely nothing. Most people here have atleast raised an eyebrow but you on the other hand started off on a completely different tone...

Your also appear to be indulged in some form of gst tax fraud based on your sale threads.
I have filed a complaint against you with with UP state for tax evasion and also to Income tax department.

Will follow it with a RTI to ensure you don't wriggle your way out.
Will get your last three years transactions scrutinized else will change my name.

Happy Diwali

Now ganesh and associates can continue with their allegations against me.

You clearly don't know head or tail about being a member of the community when all you want to do is make baseless allegations.
Didn't you appeal for invoices to be made public in the sale threads. And we even thought it was a good point and agreed to support that.
But now if someone is still following that rule, you still continue to question them and make allegations against them and that too against members who have been regular contributing members for a decade.

Ganesh had a really bad attitude, cared for nobody, no trade ethics, totally imprudent, ill-behaved brat!
I wonder why mods only monitor frauds and why not the attitudes of the people as well in the market section?
I'm sure he will sign up again with xyz name and might show a different side and once his reps grow he will back to square one!

TL;DR. Basically jealousy (and possibly shadyness) between dealers/resellers.

Honestly. With the amount of time this takes I hope its worth it for ya'll.
Also. When people say GST info is sensetive is BS. Using the number you can easily check if the number is genuine or not on GST.gov.in

TL;DR. Basically jealousy (and possibly shadyness) between dealers/resellers.

Honestly. With the amount of time this takes I hope its worth it for ya'll.
Also. When people say GST info is sensetive is BS. Using the number you can easily check if the number is genuine or not on GST.gov.in
I am not a dealer or seller in any way so jealousy point is not applicable to me.

I have only one point from the beginning.
Selling 100 new and different items in different threads and not having invoice of even one of them is fishy.
When I ask where is the invoice the seller complains to the mod and mod deletes my post.

This is what got my attention.
You clearly don't know head or tail about being a member of the community when all you want to do is make baseless allegations.
Didn't you appeal for invoices to be made public in the sale threads. And we even thought it was a good point and agreed to support that.
But now if someone is still following that rule, you still continue to question them and make allegations against them and that too against members who have been regular contributing members for a decade.
Don't care about a community who doesn't address the elephant in the room and runs around trying to make allegations against me instead.

If its a general product or item which cant be tracked then I'm good with it.
Even with cellphones as I know how to latch another IMEI to the phone. I have few very old phones who IMEIs I can use so the phone in question.
But never ever dealt with this situation but if the deal is mouth watering I might investigate, study and consider if its that worthy!
I dunno man, if someone offered me a stolen 10k worth product for 100 bucks i still wouldn't buy it.

I'm not going to go out of my way to investigate if everything i buy in my life from anyone is stolen but if it seems even slightly shady i would look into it and then not buy if it's still sketchy.

:oops::oops::oops: How you are going to prove this?
same way u are suspicious about my i7 giveaway.
I posted a screenshot about the PM from the winner of the giveaway and you still didn't respond.
Else you would have said something about my reply. ;)
You appear and conveniently make a allegation and don't respond to it when I counter your allegations.

Back