Shiv Sena Attacks IBN Offices in Mumbai, Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Maybe he thinks, every Maharashtrian should respect Bal Thackrey..

There are many Maharashtrians including me respects Bal Thackrey for his good work but Not for his retard sainiks and their activities....

The guys who came in front of SS goons will have no effect on their life because these goons are very stupid they don't even see face while doing such stupid things.. :mad:

What about stupid media which will show their faces as jaa baaz sipahi of IBN..DO u think IBN do not want to cover their expense....They got the exclusive coverage rights for their 1 week...and they will charge thrice for ads now and will get same.....

madnav said:
i dont understand one thing... if SS is voted out in election, then what makes SR think every maharashtrian (or even marathi) would support SS for this?

Its just that they are so worried that MNS took their robinhood method
Their first approach to cover Marathi manus felt flatly as even if manmohan singh says against sachin its sachin who will be supported...who will support a person who supports 10 lifes and ruins 1000 ?(same like cat and haj story)

^ Hmm, your point is good, but I think IBN will not expose it for staff's security.. Also SS will forget them after few days, they're just like hit and run...

Rahulrulez said:
^ Maybe he thinks, every Maharashtrian should respect Bal Thackrey..
There are many Maharashtrians including me respects Bal Thackrey for his good work but Not for his retard sainiks and their activities....

Like what ?

SS...hmm sounds familiar (ShutzStaffel) :p

I'm kinda happy the IBN office got smashed up , after all the damage Rajdeep sardesai has inflicted on my ears. But then I guess the guy's gotten even louder after all this.

Personally, I feel the Media houses need a knock or two for all the unverified $hit they broadcast, I think we've got some of the most irresponsible media people in the world. This serves em right I guess. (No that I think what the 'SS' is right, I just hate them news channels)

everyone/anyone must condemned this fascist act.but we must aware about media propaganda. some media houses are flooding biased fairy tales for ruling/favored class.and this is the result of their long ignorance of real problems of Indian people.anyway WE MUST STAND FIRM AGAINST THIS TYPE OF FASCISTIC/INTOLERANT ACTIVITIES.

Rahulrulez said:

Are you suggesting this incident took place without his knowledge & blessing ?

nfsnfs said:
these guys should be shot dead / beaten to death in public ! , then claim that we did for self defense .
Even one should carry or hide a hockey stick or base ball bat at their desk , and start attacking as soon as they see these morons in streets or near there offices .

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. I will add a "Sorry, did it by mistake" statement as well later on :p

India does not deserve to be one nation. I can not see us lasting another 50 years together---unless off course we are attacked periodically by Pakistan/china which is the best thing that can happen as far as the national identity is concerned....

Just to clear that up, I would be extremely glad to be wrong on the above .

Neotheone said:
India does not deserve to be one nation. I can not see us lasting another 50 years together---unless off course we are attached periodically by Pakistan/china which is the best thing that can happen as far as the national identity is concerned....

Just to clear that up, I would be extremely glad to be wrong on the above .

And i'm amazed that you think the rest of the country would want the same based on a local incident by a thug !!!

You give this guy far more credit than he deserves i think.

He's on the backfoot, the old man has been routed by his bloody nephew, so all he's doing is staying relevant. Expect more foolishness from him in the future as well as his nephew who would would not want to be upstaged either.

Things are going to remain interesting in Maha me thinks :)

blr_p said:
Are you suggesting this incident took place without his knowledge & blessing ?
I'm sure it is not.. This was planned attack on IBN Lokmat office.. None of politician is clean inside :S

nfsnfs said:
Like what ?
Good things doesn't mean the things he did, but his personality was dashing..

Rahulrulez said:
Good things doesn't mean the things he did, but his personality was dashing..

Dashing personality = Good things ? , What a stupid and idiotic statement it is . :mad: . So have a dashing personality and do what ever non sense you want ? .

Dude think properly before posting rubbish ,or we will assume you don't know how to think like those morons who go on attacking spree on some ones command .

One of my friends in college had his dad as a member of Shiv Sena Shakha (sic) and he did not like that at all but he had no choice.

What the hell is going on with SS? Simple... Vinashkale Viparit Buddhi :p

For the non-Hindi/Sanskrit/Marathi people, it means... as the end nears, men start making grave mistakes in desperation.

Shivsena is walking the path and BT is in front, alas, the path ends in deep, dark valley.

iGo said:
What the hell is going on with SS? Simple... Vinashkale Viparit Buddhi :p
For the non-Hindi/Sanskrit/Marathi people, it means... as the end nears, men start making grave mistakes in desperation.

Prophetic statement ?

I think end is right, but there is the son to come, this is just daddy preparing the ground and getting the cadres all worked up for it.

come on, know you want them to attack IndiaTV

That said, the people always get the government they deserve. When you let the hooligans dictate you, you have no one else to blame but yourself.

MNS, Shiv Saina ... you guys deserve them.

Inflation? Price rice? Bus Fare hike? We deserve it

Power to the mob!

Params7 said:
Then don't elect these people into power next time.

exactly. what is that saying.... "people deserve the government they elect"? a rather broad interpretation of that would extend to people deserving the politicians they have. weren't there people defending raj thackeray's nonsense on this forum the other day? i'm sure some will support this as well. in fact, one person already has, albeit implicitly, by saying that the media people deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back