Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
i have replied to your PM. please check :)

regards.
kuduku said:
sent you a pm
please reply

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hi,
please refeer to the below quote :

cost : 130$
the duty on shoes will be 27% on customs assessed value that is approx ..41$ and
the shipping charges will be 10$ for the 1st 500gms and 8$ for every other subsequent 500gms + 10.3(service tax)

regards.
dr.sankhadeep said:
can u please provide me a quote on this shoe

Amazon.com: Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe: Shoes
size - us11 2e

hi,
please sned the invoice and the supplier rtacking no to india@shopandship.com so, we can inform the team in advance to collect the shipment.

regards.
andrew327 said:
Same message here........

hi,
it is a life time membership :)

regards.
AsidXxx said:
Okay, very noobish question -

This SnS account is valid for one year? And to renew, we have to pay again? :(

hi,
thats perfect :)

regards.
archat68 said:
^^ it is valid for life.

hi vijay,
as per the discussion with anuradha mam, the shipment will be surely deliver on monday.

regards.
vijayshimla said:
My Shipment Number: 9080753872 is getting later and later, basically seems to have reached Ambala- enroute to Shimla-on 25th July, but still not delivered to me in Shimla. ( it seems to be aboard a SLOW BUS!)
SNS please be efficient within India. & get me my shipment.

I don't know what their delay is?

I've asked them (ShopnShipindia) to let me know the Total price after they gave me a break down of it. from what i got quote it comes to total of $31/-.

I have asked them twice to confirm if that is indeed the total amount, but they still are spinning in circles & giving me the breakdown rates.

Hey

I got registered recently, just a basic question.. Lets say if i buy a item from ebay or amazon or wherever it is, i just pay for the item myself and ask them to deliver at the address provided by SNS right? or am i missing something here ? ?

Post that, when the item delivered at SNS warehouse, then how i would pay for the shipping and delivery charges to my indian address?
Thanks

aasimenator said:
I don't know what their delay is?

I've asked them (ShopnShipindia) to let me know the Total price after they gave me a break down of it. from what i got quote it comes to total of $31/-.

I have asked them twice to confirm if that is indeed the total amount, but they still are spinning in circles & giving me the breakdown rates.

@ShopnShipIndia

Still waiting for an answer

sbhas2k said:
Hey

I got registered recently, just a basic question.. Lets say if i buy a item from ebay or amazon or wherever it is, i just pay for the item myself and ask them to deliver at the address provided by SNS right? or am i missing something here ? ?

Post that, when the item delivered at SNS warehouse, then how i would pay for the shipping and delivery charges to my indian address?
Thanks

1. Yes just pay for it and use the address provided by SNS at the time of check out, As your delivery address
2. You can pay it online or you can deposit in SNS bank account.

Hello all!
there has been some confusion a month back. The master card deal is still not active in india. It will be rolled out soon. Apologies for this confusion.

Hey

A quick query, What if i bid for an used item in ebay.com or ebay.co.uk.. Will there be any problem with customs in this front ? I guess i can ask the seller to mark it as NEW item, but what if he refuses ?

Can shopnship in UK or US mark it as NEW before sending it to India ? Let me know. Thanks in advance.

^ 1122 (219 customs + 903 shipping) . These folks have no 'grace' weights, else my package would have been charged for 500 grams instead of 521 :) I can't complain though.

^ 1122 (219 customs + 903 shipping) . These folks have no 'grace' weights, else my package would have been charged for 500 grams instead of 521 I can't complain though.
What did you buy? Samsung Focus? I am looking to buy Motorola Atrix 4G too but i am a bit too scared of buying it online from USA... Does shopnship provide intransit damage protection?

^ Yes. It is the Focus. The entire experience with Aramex was smooth, though I wish they would have exempted me the 20 extra grams my packet had over their 500 gram limits

Hey,
Have a query. From what I've read, you guys open up the items and re-package them for the shipment. So say I order 7-8 blurays from Amazon and they deliver it as a single shipment to your UK address, will I be charged for a single shipment (i.e. 10$ below 500gms) or will each bluray be charged individually ?

Also the Aramex service in New Delhi is nothing short of pathetic. For intra-city deliveries (Delhi to Delhi), I had to call up and tweet multiple times for >3 days and finally got my courier on the 4th day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back