Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!! We are here to help all you guys with all your queries :)
We are here to help you ship your purchases from US/UK and China to you door in india, Let us know any details you would want to know. More than happy to help you.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hello,
Unfortunately we do noy have a policy of consolidation, and we would not be able to club packages. :(

Hello!
We appreciate your feedback and completely agree with you.
and as yuo said there is always scope for improvement, we shall leave no opprtunity left out for improvement :)
At times . yes clearance does take a little more extra time :) hence we have the buffer time :)

shopnshipindia said:
2)please send us the tracing number and we shall give you all the clarifications for tehj same.

!
Shipment Number 9077916621
Customs have assessed it of 2070 and duty 556
whereas original value invoice of amazon is of $18.26 i.e 840 INR
So what can be done ??

Aramex also seems to serve shopyouworld.com and 20North.com - and not too well:p.I've had a package(cables)bought through 20North.com sit in an extremely non-proactive Aramex office 2 kms from my house for 45 days while I kept writing e-mails to 20North.com - I did not know that the office was so close:p!
I'm currently waiting for 2 high value packages bought through shopyourworld.com around 30 days ago!
All of these sites promise the world at your doorstep but there is no consistency on their delivery.Sometimes astonishingly quick and at other times you feel like tearing your hair out:mad:!And a lot of times,it is not even due to delay at the custom's office but after clearance.
Accountability is what is needed.Maybe something like paisapay(ebay.in).

SHOP&SHIP, as an innovation, is designed to make internet shopping truly enjoyable. A lot of us are keen on online shopping; especially products from across borders, however, most websites do not ship to India. We at shop&ship provide an exclusive service wherein local shipping addresses in the United States and the UK are provided. These addresses are not P.O.Boxes but huge facilities/warehouses dedicated to Shop&Ship. When you shop from the websites in US/UK , you need to give this address as the delivery address, making it a domestic shipping for your supplier in the US/UK. We then pick the products from this address and deliver them at your door in India. SHOP&SHIP ensures a hassle free, fast and reliable access to both the American and European websites, making your shopping experience truly delightful and very simple. It is a service that quickly and efficiently delivers online shopping to you. This includes all the latest gadgets like iPhones and iPad, as well as books & magazines, apparel, shoes, all kind of electronics, Accessories, and many more.

The lifetime subscription fee is a just 35 USD(onetime payment) .For TE member, it has been discounted to 5 USD. Use the promo code ind4168627.The Shipping charges to ship your products from US/UK to your door step is only $10 for the 1st half Kilo and $8 for every subsequent half Kilo + 10.3% Service tax. With our rich expertise in this industry we are able to deliver your shipment at your doorstep within 4 -7 days. We will clear the customs from our end Up to a value of 100000.The shipping charges and the custom duty (if applicable), needs to paid to the representative who comes to deliver the shipment.

Hi,
Message has been replied to. Let us know if you need more information

1.Yes , we use our own infrastructure(aramex)
2.Yes net banking will do.

Hello!! Try shopandship.com!! get the experience. we are sure you will like us! :)
all you need to do to start is register with us at 5 USD, use the code ind4198627
:)

Please add a feature to combine two or more items as 1 for shipping , i wanted to buy a phone and some accessories separately , but could not buy the accessories because every one of it would be shipped as a separate parcel and would cost me a lot !

i also faced similar thing.my nephew broke my bluetooth headset's ear loop.after lot of search,i found one seller on ebay US for it.he sold me 4 loops for 3usd or so and my shipping is costing me minimum 10.i take that as cost of convinence.

I suggest that you put seprate shipping charges for this type of small items like this .

so it will surely bring in more volume in shipments.

@shipnship

what can make you guys change your policy of combining packages .

ICC is doing it

why cant you

you can charge something extra for it --- keeping in warehouse or something

think upon it

press it up in your hierarchy

I know thats your main earning point

but every package even a mobile is generally weighs more than 1lbs so why not combine them

If you guys want to put pressure on your hierarchy we all TEians can write an online letter or something of sorts

Shop and Ship seem to be quick- but the real villain in the whole story is the infamous customs dept. of our country- rotten to the core and totally inefficient in its work. Shipments reach from US to India in 1-2 days but same keep lying with the customs for almost a week because the lazy guys recruited in this dept only work short hours and do not really care. I have a shipment of medicines awaiting customs clearance for the past almost a week- no fault of shop and ship.

hey guys, on a side note.
anyone has linked their debit card with PayPal. and does it work in PayPal if you link and verify your debit (master card).
it seems I can't be able to complete a transaction because of this mess. and neither PayPal, my bank or eBay has clear answer on it.
I am pissed off.. :( , beacause of this I can't be able to purchase anything form eBay for my shipandshop account. ... :'( .

^^thanks for the reply pratik. but that means a visa debit card should work. and if that's the case then why the PayPal, my bank or eBay guys are able to tell me this, though I have mailed them in lenthy detail about this (4-5 mails each).

**I have already successfuly linked and verified my axisbank debit MasterCard. and bank account, but I can't be able to do a transaction or purchase via PayPal and no error or reason is given whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back