Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,

My package got delivered on "Delivered, February 24, 2012, 9:54 am, SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413" . It hasnt been updated on my SNS account

USPS Tracking :9405 5036 9930 0421 0387 11

hi,

The shipping charges will not be on volumetric weight. its only on gross weight. so you have an advantage there. We will do a duty free cleraance for you. The shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms an d 8 USD for every additional 500 gms+10.3 % service tax. If you pay with a mastercard online , you will get a 10 % flat discount

rgds
[font=arial, sans-serif]HI,[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]KINDLY PROVIDE SHIPPING RATES FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEM.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]CATEGORY-BOOKS[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 8.9 x 6.5 inches[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Shipping Weight: 18.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]SINCE WEIGHT IS HIGH,IS THERE ANY FLAT SHIPPING RATE FOR BOX?[/font]

like USPS has flat medium box rate economy international for 48$.

Hi

this has been updated and will be reaching Dubai tomorrow:)

rgds
Hi ,

My package got delivered on "Delivered, February 24, 2012, 9:54 am, SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413" . It hasnt been updated on my SNS account

USPS Tracking :9405 5036 9930 0421 0387 11

HI

the duty will be approx 3650 INR and shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gmd and 8 USD for every additional 500 gms+10.3 % service tax

rgds

Can I get a quote of shipping & custom charges for below please

http://www.officedep...334-9GU-Laptop/

[font=arial, sans-serif]hi,[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]The shipping charges will not be on volumetric weight. its only on gross weight. so you have an advantage there. We will do a duty free cleraance for you. The shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms an d 8 USD for every additional 500 gms+10.3 % service tax. If you pay with a mastercard online , you will get a 10 % flat discount[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]rgds[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]samiryadav, on 24 February 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]HI,

KINDLY PROVIDE SHIPPING RATES FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEM.

CATEGORY-BOOKS

Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 8.9 x 6.5 inches

Shipping Weight: 18.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

SINCE WEIGHT IS HIGH,IS THERE ANY FLAT SHIPPING RATE FOR BOX?

like USPS has flat medium box rate economy international for 48$.
[/font]

hi,

as you can see, the shipment weight will be 18 pounds the shipping cost charged @ 10USD for 1st 500 gram and 8USD for each additional 500gm + 10.3 % service tax will cost me around

shipping cost = 133$ .

it is only one box..so is there any other shipment method of flat rate like provided by USPS?

94362213.png

79796593.png

I AM LOOKING SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Hello SnS Team, as we are having option to ship to China address also, would you please give us some websites where we can buy and ship them to our China SnS address? I am looking for some home automation stuff and thought of checking those chines sites directly.

Sure . please check the URL http://www.shopandship.com/service-updates/41599/e-tailers-in-china

but before purchasing please email the link to cn@shopandship.com to confirm if thay can be shipped, as the exports are very stringent in china.
Hello SnS Team, as we are having option to ship to China address also, would you please give us some websites where we can buy and ship them to our China SnS address? I am looking for some home automation stuff and thought of checking those chines sites directly.

Hi

Unfortunately , i would not be able to give you a flat rate. But please email me the same and i shal check on a discount for you.

regards

Anuradha
hi,

as you can see, the shipment weight will be 18 pounds the shipping cost charged @ 10USD for 1st 500 gram and 8USD for each additional 500gm + 10.3 % service tax will cost me around

shipping cost = 133$ .

it is only one box..so is there any other shipment method of flat rate like provided by USPS?

94362213.png

79796593.png

I AM LOOKING SOMETHING LIKE THIS

#shopnshipindia

What if say i buy a mobile phone from craiglist or somewhere and paid in cash and don't have any purchase invoice but still want to ship that item to India. What should i do in such a scenario ??

If shipment is without invoice,customs charge the shipments content with internal price list which they maintain.

Its their wish.

i meant custom duty as they mark it as a gift n so

ofc i didnt meant as to avoid custom checking

Sns had sent mailer saying do not ask seller to mark it as gift.

[font=arial, sans-serif]#shopnshipindia[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]What happens if someone physically delivers the package at the SNS office in NY. How shall it be reflected in the SNSs Account?[/font]

My package is 2.033 lbs (i wonder how can an iPhone be that heavy , i hops SnS don't add weight
<
)

anyways , my SnS account tells me to pay 1462 as shipping charges . why is that high .

Shouldn't the price be 10+8+8 = 26$ - 10% discount(for online payment) .

so thatll be = 23.4 $ = 23.4 X 50 = approx Rs . 1200 .

help me please .
<

My package is 2.033 lbs (i wonder how can an iPhone be that heavy , i hops SnS don't add weight
<
)

anyways , my SnS account tells me to pay 1462 as shipping charges . why is that high .

Shouldn't the price be 10+8+8 = 26$ - 10% discount(for online payment) .

so thatll be = 23.4 $ = 23.4 X 50 = approx Rs . 1200 .

help me please .
<

Bro, you missed 10.3% Service Tax
<
& I guess your 10% Discount is not accounted for in their calculation:

10+8+8= $26 + 10.3% of $26 = $28.678

Assuming Exchange Rate is taken @ Rs.51/-

Therefore Final Charges: $28.678 X Rs.51 = Rs.1462.5/-

Bang on target . .

first thing why is sns using $ = 51
<

second thing why the hell is my iphone 1.5kg
<

3rd . how will i get the 10% discount if i pay online ?

#shopnshipindia

What if say i buy a mobile phone from craiglist or somewhere and paid in cash and don't have any purchase invoice but still want to ship that item to India. What should i do in such a scenario ??

#shopnshipindia

Quoting myself again.

#buddingwhizkid

Is this is the same iPhone you told me about ?

Because if it is then i just checked my paypal and it has the tracking number of UPS and it still shows 1 business day left for delivery and shipping weight as 1 Lb.

i too facing the same over weight issue in the last consignment i got from SnS, incidently that also iphone
<
the weight in the SnS page shows 1.25lb and actual weight is just 400 grams
<
this i've confirmed with their local office, while collecting it from their office. I asked the local aramex guys to give me written letter or atleast send a mail to SnS about the weight issue, but they were adamant in saying, the charges are based on volumetric weight... I've notified this to karan, anuradha, but so far no response
<

Hi we have the 10 USD promo code now

MC634926IND

Can you re-enable this promo code Please ?

hi

In such cases we always advise to send us an email to reweigh the shipment before the shipment reaches india, so that we can follow the process to avoid confusion.however please send us an email with the tracking number and whom you spoke to in the office who can vouch for the lower weight and we can try and have it sorted

Regards

i too facing the same over weight issue in the last consignment i got from SnS, incidently that also iphone
<
the weight in the SnS page shows 1.25lb and actual weight is just 400 grams
<
this i've confirmed with their local office, while collecting it from their office. I asked the local aramex guys to give me written letter or atleast send a mail to SnS about the weight issue, but they were adamant in saying, the charges are based on volumetric weight... I've notified this to karan, anuradha, but so far no response
<

hi

the USD rate is changed as for the entire month usually

In case you have an issue with the wieght , please send us a reweigh request to india@shopandship.com before the shipment reaches india

the Master card shipping discount has been discountinued

regards

Anuradha
Bang on target . .

first thing why is sns using $ = 51
<

second thing why the hell is my iphone 1.5kg
<

3rd . how will i get the 10% discount if i pay online ?

hi sure

this can be done, the person who delivers the package will have to collect the tracking numeber from our office in US

regards

[font=arial, sans-serif]#shopnshipindia[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]What happens if someone physically delivers the package at the SNS office in NY. How shall it be reflected in the SNSs Account?[/font]

Just wanted a confirmation, do you always take the actual weight to determine the shipping cost? Or is it the higher of the two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back