Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

In such cases we always advise to send us an email to reweigh the shipment before the shipment reaches india, so that we can follow the process to avoid confusion.however please send us an email with the tracking number and whom you spoke to in the office who can vouch for the lower weight and we can try and have it sorted

Regards
I already sent all the required details to karan, anuradha and india@s.....com

#shopnshipindia

What if say i buy a mobile phone from craiglist or somewhere and paid in cash and don't have any purchase invoice but still want to ship that item to India. What should i do in such a scenario ??

#shopnshipindia

You forgot to answer this....

well the shipment is already forwarded to India . so i don't see any point of reweighing it .
<

SnS is losing its charm
<

Hi,

i recently purchased a product.below are the details.

ACCOUNT NUMBER:DEL 196

USPS TRACKING NUMBER :- 9102927003525216819163

package delivery date:- 13th march 2012. at 2:27 pm(EST US)

THE PACKAGE IS DELIVERED BUT NOT SHOWIG IN SnS ACCOUNT HOMEPAGE.

i contacted Shopandship (karan) but the issue is still unresolved why?

I am from Hyderabad. I want to resister with Shopandship.com. The registration amount $45 is a bit high can I apply coupon code. if so what is the recent one. please reply urgent as my consignment is ready to dispatch from ebay.com

hi

Sure the code is

MC634926IND

It is a 10 USD code

I am from Hyderabad. I want to resister with Shopandship.com. The registration amount $45 is a bit high can I apply coupon code. if so what is the recent one. please reply urgent as my consignment is ready to dispatch from ebay.com

hi,

as shopandship started ONLINE PAYMENT for packages, i am interested to know how to do that?

The "PAY NOW " button remains disabled in my account.and i am unable to pay online for my packages.

kindly provide solution for it.

Regards

Samir Yadav

#[member='shopnshipindia']

I want to change the "Deliver to" address on my Shop and Ship account but i guess i cannot do it online myself. Can you please suggest me as to how to go ahead with the same ?

Edit: Have sent email with new address to india@shopandship.com

Anything else am i supposed to do ?

hi

We always take the actual weight.. benefit extended to you:)
#shopnshipindia

hi

Hope it has been changed now! do let us know

#[member='shopnshipindia']

I want to change the "Deliver to" address on my Shop and Ship account but i guess i cannot do it online myself. Can you please suggest me as to how to go ahead with the same ?

Edit: Have sent email with new address to india@shopandship.com

Anything else am i supposed to do ?

#[member='agantuk'] #[member='varkey'] and other SnS experts, one of my shipment says "[font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Commercial Invoice/Clearance Documents" but i dont have commercial invoice and what i've is only the paypal transaction receipt which i already sent to SnS/karan. Any idea what will happen? Did any one experienced the same before?[/background][/font]

#[member='agantuk'] #[member='varkey'] and other SnS experts, one of my shipment says "[font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Commercial Invoice/Clearance Documents" but i dont have commercial invoice and what i've is only the paypal transaction receipt which i already sent to SnS/karan. Any idea what will happen? Did any one experienced the same before?[/background][/font]

^ Happened once or twice, I just sent them the PayPal and eBay Order Details page. The status would probably change to "Shipment received at Operations Facility, Mumbai" by 9-10 PM!

#[member='varkey'] this i didnt get from ebay... got it from a member in xda forum and only thing i have is the paypal transaction receipt, as i already said..paypal transaction receipt was given to karan

^ Oh ok. Then it should be fine. Just wait till end of the day or it may get processed tomorrow. Anyway I don't think there is anything to worry.

#[member='smnrock'], varkey is right. Just wait for the documents to get updated today, else call up Karan, and he will take care of it. Not an issue
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back