Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SNS UPDATE
Urgent Kuwait Customs Update
Published On: 6/12/2012 7:11:00 AM
Kuwait Customs has just introduced a new clearing and processing procedures due
to which unfortunate delays have materialized. The team will make sure to keep
you updated on the situation and the release date of your shipments. Your
support and understanding is highly appreciated.

^^^got this update
my stuff reached your dubai hub on 11th and still no sign of reaching mumbai

Dubai and Kuwait are different. Customs clearance is applicable only for items released into the country. In case of SnS consignments coming through Dubai customs clearance at Dubai is not required as the consignment is not released in Dubai. Dubai is just a transshipment point. Similar thing happens to cargo meant for Nepal. These cargo are unloaded at various Indian Airports and again loaded to flights for Nepal but customs clearance is not required for these cargo.

Hello People.. we are back to solve all your queries.. we will start a new thread to ensure all queries are resolved:)

hi,
today you people really impressed me.
my package got delivered to your SnS US facility at 11:09 am EDT (US) on 26-7-2012.
and it got updated in account at 11:18am EDT(US) on 26-7-2012.means same day and only 9 minutes later.
that's the kind of service i appreciate.

keep up such a good work and you keep getting our appreciation.

PLs Ignore.. This is only for SNS Kuwait
SNS UPDATE
Urgent Kuwait Customs Update
Published On: 6/12/2012 7:11:00 AM
Kuwait Customs has just introduced a new clearing and processing procedures due
to which unfortunate delays have materialized. The team will make sure to keep
you updated on the situation and the release date of your shipments. Your
support and understanding is highly appreciated.

^^^got this update
my stuff reached your dubai hub on 11th and still no sign of reaching mumbai

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

:) thanks
hi,
today you people really impressed me.
my package got delivered to your SnS US facility at 11:09 am EDT (US) on 26-7-2012.
and it got updated in account at 11:18am EDT(US) on 26-7-2012.means same day and only 9 minutes later.
that's the kind of service i appreciate.

keep up such a good work and you keep getting our appreciation.

PLs Ignore.. This is only for SNS Kuwait

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

:) thanks

well,i take my words back.SNS's pathetic slow service washed off every good word i had written about it.
all the impression SNS made about improvement in service seems to be a myth.
my package is still in transit or is lost.
it reached SNS US facility on 26th,updated same day in account and was forwarded to Bombay on 28th July 2012 and it didn't reached India until now.
Such poor service is compelling me to consider other options for import.
for reference,AWB no :-

That's nothing wrong.
They take at least 3 days for next tracking update.
Nothing disturbing their. Expect tracking update today.

That's nothing wrong.
They take at least 3 days for next tracking update.
Nothing disturbing their. Expect tracking update today.

bro,
you still think there is nothing wrong?
pathetic slow:-- i haven't received my package yet.
the shipment was sent from NY to BOM via direct/connecting flight. and as far as i know,there is no flight ,direct /connecting from NY to BOM that takes more than 28 hours.
even though it was forwarded directly from NY to BOM, it took 4 days for the package to reach BOM .
and bro for your information,there is no such condition that they will take 3 days to provide next tracking update.
as soon as package passes a checkpoint,there is as update about package.it depends how the package is routed.
considering that i am paying for Express service, i want much better service from them.
i am paying 1133 INR shipping for this package to SNS.
for same package/weight,ICC charges 700 INR.

^^ SnS takes about 7-10 working days to deliver your item after it reaches their NY office. All their packages are routed through Dubai. If you wish to use SnS in future you have keep that in mind and you'll save yourself from frustration. It may reach you quicker but that is an exception.

That's pretty normal for SNS they take approx 7/8 days for the shipments to deliver.....plus minus 2/3 days so I think u should get or shipment on Monday.

As for the price i would like to know the rates for ICC how much they charge for the first half kg and for every additional half.

^^ 5 to 7-8 days is acceptable but 12 days is too much.And my package was not routed through Dubai.it was directly sent from NY to BOM .check tracking history.so,it should have reached India in max 2 days.
and this is not first time i am importing via SNS.they delayed both of my last 2 shipments.that's why i want them to reduce this waiting time.
i appreciated them for their quick update of package in account.i am not here to criticize them.i also praise them.but this time they do not deserve it.
and you people should support me in this motion so that they improve their service and all of us will gain from it.i am not the only person who is saying that they are delaying shipments lately.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back