Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For registering lifetime

Hi Shop n ship, can I have a coupon for registering for life time....can I use indian paypal account to pay the amount

There are not much options. You can try ICCworld/Ishopinternational. But customs has issued a circular to the courier companies asking strict compliance to duty free or gift consignments. No big courier will go into the hassle of getting your consignments cleared duty free. If it is found later by Customs that they skipped duty, they will be penalized.
You can avoid duty by using USPS/EMS. But you can not import items for personal use worth more 2000 Rs through postal service in India.
hi what is process to order thru USPS/EMS?

Hi sure
You can use the code IND76348372
QUOTE=cayenne;1754344]Hi Shop n ship, can I have a coupon for registering for life time....can I use indian paypal account to pay the amount[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,
any time you check the Bill of entry and you feel the invoice is not submitted, please feel free to contact us with details and if we have not not submitted the invoice we will have the excess amount deducted for you[
QUOTE=bigbyte;1748915]SNS is not presenting the invoices sent to them to customs. PERIOD. It is very very clear from Bill of Entry we get.
It's your choice whether you want to continue with them or not. Asking them to preset the invoice or asking them for refund in case of excess duty due to non presentation of invoice is nothing more than BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL. Sp take it or leave it.
I have also observed lots of items from sns members missing after introduction of "PROTECTION SERVICE" for which no clear guidelines are available.

Other than that I find SnS largely good.[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

HI
Approx 2100 INr duty and shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every additional 500gms and 12.36% service tax on shipping
@shopnship
What would be the cost for getting a 105$ headphone shipped . Ath-m50

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately no
Is it possible to ship a camping tools and knifes ? I want a hunting knife and multi tool knife its too expensive here in india

- - - Updated - - -

HI
unfortunately no , as there is no service from hongkong at present
can u help me to shop from hongkong?

This is very frustrating. First SnS updates the status as shipment forwarded to Dubai and after FIVE days they tell you that shipment has been delayed due to flight cancellation. This has been happened twice with me now. Very hard to believe. I have asked them for the flight numbers that were cancelled. I highly doubt they have any. Seriously five days!!! Really disappointed with the service.

welcome to december winter season.
My laptop purchased last yr in same time frame took one month to deliver in India.
so welcome to winter season.

My laptop purchased last yr in same time frame took one month to deliver in India.

They should not be lying about flights getting canceled at least. By the way how much custom duty did you pay for your laptop? What was the cost of your laptop?

Welcome to SnS ;)
Also, I received an email from Hassan today stating they will (finally) only charge me the actual customs and not the inflated one for one of my shipments held in the limbo for more than 2 weeks now. And I tried to reply him and Anuradha that I've already placed another order for the items since I didn't hear from there for a long time and they shouldn't bother delivering it now. Lo, message delivery failure.
Reason: Undelivered due to content restrictions. :|
Have they blocked my email id ? That will indeed be funny ! :facepalm: :boxed:

sorry for these delays. This is due to the festive season
This is very frustrating. First SnS updates the status as shipment forwarded to Dubai and after FIVE days they tell you that shipment has been delayed due to flight cancellation. This has been happened twice with me now. Very hard to believe. I have asked them for the flight numbers that were cancelled. I highly doubt they have any. Seriously five days!!! Really disappointed with the service.

It is categorised as health supplies (it's a portable fitness tracking device), invoice was sent on the date it reached warehouse - have been using them for more than a year now.

It is categorised as health supplies (it's a portable fitness tracking device), invoice was sent on the date it reached warehouse - have been using them for more than a year now.

I just checked their pdf which has the duty percentage, and for medicine and health supplies, it says contact sns, which means it has a customized duty, have you imported anything of the same category before?
Also they may have charged duty on the MRP (If different from invoice value), but technically they are supposed to pick the amount whichever is lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back