Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my package...Thanks to Karan and Rama for their follow up and support...Even though the delivery has been messed up by four days...I appreciate your efforts to set things right...Hopefully future transactions will be hassle free(as your site advertises) and much smoother...

Today, I got my package delivered in good condition. (ordered on 23rd June).. well not bad but could have been better.

Few hiccups,.. but they handled the matter with personal care, thanks to Aramex ShopnShip team and to some really nice guys (Karan,Anuradha,Rama) for helping people on personal level, Which give additional points to their service and credibility.

And its nice to see that even Mr. Percy read mails. A Big thank-you to Mr. Percy and aramex team.

Thanks for solving my problem SnS, especially Mr.Karan. Nice to have such involved people to help.

Good Luck.

hi,
Thank you for the appreciation:) !! and this appreciation not belongs to Mr. karan but, to our whole SnS team.

regards
memnom said:
Thanks for solving my problem SnS, especially Mr.Karan. Nice to have such involved people to help.

Good Luck.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hi,
thank you on behalf of our whole team:) . we will put our best efforts to provide you a much better service.

regards.

waatavr said:
Today, I got my package delivered in good condition. (ordered on 23rd June).. well not bad but could have been better.

Few hiccups,.. but they handled the matter with personal care, thanks to Aramex ShopnShip team and to some really nice guys (Karan,Anuradha,Rama) for helping people on personal level, Which give additional points to their service and credibility.

And its nice to see that even Mr. Percy read mails. A Big thank-you to Mr. Percy and aramex team.

hi surya,
thank you for the appreciation and showing patience towards our service !!! hope to see future transactions going in a much smoother way.:)

regards
surya_neo said:
I got my package...Thanks to Karan and Rama for their follow up and support...Even though the delivery has been messed up by four days...I appreciate your efforts to set things right...Hopefully future transactions will be hassle free(as your site advertises) and much smoother...

hi,
yes, that 35 $ fees is compulsary.Its a life time membership fees..

hi,
discount coupon will not be accepted by the system as it was vaild till the last month.

regards.
kuduku said:
no ask for the discount coupon
fees then would be $5
post in their facebook or pm here

shopnshipindia said:
hi,

yes, that 35 $ fees is compulsary.Its a life time membership fees..

hi,

discount coupon will not be accepted by the system as it was vaild till the last month.

regards.
Interesting 'coz shop your world does not charge this a/c fees... This additional fees makes the whole deal moot for one time buyers or one who buys less often... :(

hi,
please tell me the description of the product and the cost before the coupon.for more querries you can email us at india@shopand ship.com.

regards.
PhotostarSR said:
I would like to purchase the following item(RAM) from Newegg using the coupon(EMCKDHB24) mentioned in that website.

Newegg.com - G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Laptop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBSQ

The cost of the item comes to $49.99 after applying the coupon.

I want to know the total cost of it including cutoms and shipping to Bangalore.

Also, how do i find my SnS Account Number?? I cant see it in my account page....

hi,
i understand but , these are the terms and condition of SNS. we assure you to give a better service.:)

regards.
HailStonE said:
Interesting 'coz shop your world does not charge this a/c fees... This additional fees makes the whole deal moot for one time buyers or one who buys less often... :(

^.. Pity... This makes Shopyourworld a better option compared to your service for an average shopper... Anyway thanks for patiently answering my queries... I am sure others would benefit...

Care to reply to my post...?

PhotostarSR said:
I would like to purchase the following item(RAM) from Newegg using the coupon(EMCKDHB24) mentioned in that website.

Newegg.com - G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Laptop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBSQ

The cost of the item comes to $49.99 after applying the coupon.

I want to know the total cost of it including cutoms and shipping to Bangalore.

Also, how do i find my SnS Account Number?? I cant see it in my account page....

hi,
1. Mobile - Samsung Captivate~$225 4.5 ounces
=cost = 225 $, duty on cell phone is 1.3% on customs assessed value approx.4 $ and shipping charges on 4.5 ounces=128 gms=10 $ +10,3% (service tax )

2. MIDI Keyboard - M-Audio Oxygen 49 KEY USB MIDI Controller, 3rd Gen~$158 6.4lbs

M-Audio Oxygen 49 KEY USB MIDI Controller, 3rd Gen V3 | eBay

=please give the description of the product what it is.
3. Battery and cover - 2850mAH T-Mobile HTC G1 Dream Extended Battery + Door B~$8.99

2850mAH T-Mobile HTC G1 Dream Extended Battery + Door B | eBay

=cost=9$, the duty on cell phone accessories is 14.71% on customs assessed value approx.2 $ and the shipping charges depends upon the weight 10 $ for 1st 500gms and 8 $ for every subsequent 500gms +10.3(service tax)

regards.
orange121100 said:
Hi,

This is the first time I'm shopping from ebay US. I was wondering if you could give me the approximate rates for customs and shipping for the following

1. Mobile - Samsung Captivate~$225 4.5 ounces

2. MIDI Keyboard - M-Audio Oxygen 49 KEY USB MIDI Controller, 3rd Gen~$158 6.4lbs

M-Audio Oxygen 49 KEY USB MIDI Controller, 3rd Gen V3 | eBay

3. Battery and cover - 2850mAH T-Mobile HTC G1 Dream Extended Battery + Door B~$8.99

2850mAH T-Mobile HTC G1 Dream Extended Battery + Door B | eBay

hi,
please tell me the description and the cost of the product and also the cost before applying the coupon.

please tell me your name i will find out your SNS a/c no.

regards.
PhotostarSR said:
Care to reply to my post...?

i have 3 shipments coming in the same time. Isnt it possible to combine them ? 1 heavy wt - 6.6 lbs and other 1.16lbs and 1.65lbs

hi,
we dont have the policy to consolidate the shipments.each shipment is been weighted indvidually.

regards.
chetansha said:
i have 3 shipments coming in the same time. Isnt it possible to combine them ? 1 heavy wt - 6.6 lbs and other 1.16lbs and 1.65lbs

hi,
no, there is no discount coupen for opening a new account.

regards.
trigger said:
Any discount coupon to open a new account?

hey SnS, I want to order this product immediately.. can you give me a quote on it? Also, can you people undervalue it or declare as gift and and ship it duty free?

yes, as the cost is below 10,000 INR we proactively mark it as a gift and try to clear it duty free though we dont promise :)

Amazon.com: XtremeMac 3-in-One Microdock Charging Audio Dock with Alarm Clock for iPod and iPhone (Black): Electronics
QUOTE:
cost =46 $.As its a electronics the duty will be 26.84 % on customs assessed value approx.15 $ and the shipping charges will be calculated upon the weight of the product 10 $ for 1st 500gms and 8 $ for every subsequent 500gms + 10.3 % (service tax )

Also, on my last order of 20 books which was shipped from UK, I yesterday got a call from your head office asking if I had paid the shipping charges (CoD) ! WTH??

please give me the shipment tracking no. so, i can confirm with the team. for more querries you can email us at india@shopandship.com
spawnfreak said:
hey SnS, I want to order this product immediately.. can you give me a quote on it? Also, can you people undervalue it or declare as gift and and ship it duty free?

Amazon.com: XtremeMac 3-in-One Microdock Charging Audio Dock with Alarm Clock for iPod and iPhone (Black): Electronics

Also, on my last order of 20 books which was shipped from UK, I yesterday got a call from your head office asking if I had paid the shipping charges (CoD) ! WTH??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back