Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a package on its way to the US office. Do I need to do anything from my side? I think I am supposed to mail a copy of the invoice to india@shopandship.com? Becuase I remember reading that the process was going to be automated... So should I just send a screenshot?

hi the duty will be approx 2000 INT and the shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USd for every additonal 500 gms+12.36% service tax
Hi

Want to know import cost of this:

http://www.amazon.co...H/dp/B007R21JJK

hi

Duty will be approx 1500 INR and the shipping in INR will 560 INR for the 1st 500 gms and 432 INR for every additional 500 gms+12.36% service tax
Hi,

I want to import this --> http://www.amazon.co...=wireless&psc=1

How much would be the duty?

What is the shipping charge in INR?

Hi

hope this is cleared..

Rgds
The lowest shipping charge (US to BLR) would be $12.36 right? And customs extra? Are there any more charges?

Product: http://www.amazon.co...35919487&sr=8-1

Although it's listed at $84, I would be getting it for $64 after using discount. So customs will be counted for the latter 64 right? Also are there chances for slipping customs as this is a small package, just a memory card

yup..the return charges are high in origins..
<
yes it is resolved. but i find it silly that you guys charged me Rs. 765 for returning the package within UK, while it would've costed me just Rs. 500 had you shipped it here.

Hi Anuradha & Karan,
The item with shipment no.9090159993 has been shipped from NY on 27/02/2012 and inspite several calls and emails, you have not delivered the item nor found it or responded to me. Immediately initiate a refund covering the item cost. Do not delay this matter any further. This was my 27th shipment out of 33.
Raj Krishna.

Same thing has happened to me. One of my packages was delivered on 28th April to their NY warehouse. However till date it hasn't been updated on my account. All I get when I ask around is that there was a backlog but nothing concrete.
I am really worried that they have misplaced the package. What shall I do now ?

Same thing has happened to me. One of my packages was delivered on 28th April to their NY warehouse. However till date it hasn't been updated on my account. All I get when I ask around is that there was a backlog but nothing concrete.

its normal, even some of my packages are shown after 2-3 days of getting delivered.

its normal, even some of my packages are shown after 2-3 days of getting delivered.
Well, if the package is delivered then its ok, but in the case for myself and rdst_1 the packages are yet to be delivered. Having got 32 of my 33 packages and with good response from Anuradha & Karan, i too initially thought it was normal. But when the days got past and after a month Karan did not reply my emails and calls. Then i spoke to Anuradha about this and she assured of immediate tracking or will refund the value. Its been a month since she assured this and its apparent that they are aware that the package is lost and hence not replying me to avoid the refund.

When phone reaches the US S&S hub do they open the package & check the content ?

also if seller, didn't send the actual product, say if I ordered a phone, but seller sent some soap bar, what can be done in such cases ?

Thank you !!

Karan has left shop and ship since a month
No one anwers mails no is replying to calls
Packages are stucked with cistoms and some time the usa team doesnt forward or update account
dont know whats going on

When phone reaches the US S&S hub do they open the package & check the content ?

also if seller, didn't send the actual product, say if I ordered a phone, but seller sent some soap bar, what can be done in such cases ?

Thank you !!

Whatever comes on your name. It will be brought to you. Whether its soap or mobile. They just open check what is box and label it.

SNS - Why are u guys not replying?

I dashed off an email to Anuradha and was told that their server was down and they weren't logging in and they would be online today or tomorrow to address questions.

Karan has left shop and ship since a month
No one anwers mails no is replying to calls
Packages are stucked with cistoms and some time the usa team doesnt forward or update account
dont know whats going on

The USP of SnS was always available good customer support and delivery of packages in a timely manner. Both are now lost.
It takes 3-4 days for the package to be forwarded after it is delivered at SnS. And their customs clearance team seems to be working in most irresponsible manner.
None of the invoices we send to SnS are presented to Customs.
Time to get the act together for SnS and at the same time all of us have to find a viable alternative.

Dear Shop and Ship,
According to USPS tracking my Package reached your NY office on the 29th of May.
As of today there is no update regarding this.
Can you please check and let me know?

thanks
Sandy

Any update Bro

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

The USP of SnS was always available good customer support and delivery of packages in a timely manner. Both are now lost.
It takes 3-4 days for the package to be forwarded after it is delivered at SnS. And their customs clearance team seems to be working in most irresponsible manner.
None of the invoices we send to SnS are presented to Customs.
Time to get the act together for SnS and at the same time all of us have to find a viable alternative.

Icc world works like a charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back