Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shopandship I have recieved my Package in my US account . And its been "in account" for 2 days. Do i need to do anything from my part to get the package safely and as fast as possible ? :D

Actually they are deteriorating :( .
They are not just deteriorating but getting worse day by day . I think the way SNS is working without staff it might even close down soon , just my speculation . Aramex might continue as a courier services but SNS is not able to handle things . My shipment is lying in there Delhi office from 26 Sept and today is 2 oct and its still in Delhi . The mental agony which they have given is unjustifiable even after paying for their registration and shipping charges

They are not just deteriorating but getting worse day by day . I think the way SNS is working without staff it might even close down soon , just my speculation . Aramex might continue as a courier services but SNS is not able to handle things . My shipment is lying in there Delhi office from 26 Sept and today is 2 oct and its still in Delhi . The mental agony which they have given is unjustifiable even after paying for their registration and shipping charges

Did you give them a call. Once same thing happened to one of my packages and it turned out that the package was damaged and they were waiting for my call to verify the contents of the package before shipping it out.
I contacted Hassan and he sent me a verification mail and then i got the package delivered within 1 day after that. But yeah, i was given no intimation of the issue whatsoever until i gave them the call.

Did you give them a call. Once same thing happened to one of my packages and it turned out that the package was damaged and they were waiting for my call to verify the contents of the package before shipping it out.
I contacted Hassan and he sent me a verification mail and then i got the package delivered within 1 day after that. But yeah, i was given no intimation of the issue whatsoever until i gave them the call.
Talked with everybody , Anuradha , hasan and Das in Delhi

Talked with everybody , Anuradha , hasan and Das in Delhi
I think you are still lucky. My package started out from Mumbai on Saturday, its still on the way to Hyderabad. Normally they used to update it within 24hrs saying received and on hold or something. This time it sits at "on the way to Hyderabad". I fear my 20k is down the drain.

Thx sns even though u made me wait now I got my iPhone 5 . That too at the best price ever . Thx...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1349248884.159038.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1349248884.159038.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 156
Hi
this will be on its way. Please send us the invoice for the same
QUOTE=buddingwhizkid;1725491]@Shopandship I have recieved my Package in my US account . And its been "in account" for 2 days. Do i need to do anything from my part to get the package safely and as fast as possible ? :D[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!!!
Thx sns even though u made me wait now I got my iPhone 5 . That too at the best price ever . Thx...

- - - Updated - - -

Dont worry.. will be delivered.DM us the AWB number and we shall have it sorted
:)
I think you are still lucky. My package started out from Mumbai on Saturday, its still on the way to Hyderabad. Normally they used to update it within 24hrs saying received and on hold or something. This time it sits at "on the way to Hyderabad". I fear my 20k is down the drain.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi
Please email us the AWB number.If you have submitted the oinvoice and the customs have not revalued it, we promise to refund the excess:)Had you contacted us us the AWB number and the issue?
QUOTE=smnrock;1718239]hm.. one more case of customs wrong evaluation and more duty :( Not sure whether SnS staffs laziness not being submitting the original invoice provided by US. In my case, invoice provided to them when the shipment reached NY facility as like all my previous shipments...

Time for knocking ICC's door :) varkey any help[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Hi
Hope its activated
Its been almost three weeks since they took my money, read or ignored my emails and posts. Horrible customer service. I'll wait for a week or more and then file a complaint with the consumer court.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi
Hope this is sorted....please do let us know if its still not soted and delivred
kind of bad news :( my package reached NY on 21st and same day it got updated on their system... last few shipments were updated on the same day and forwarded same day to DXB. But this particular package has no sign of moving from NY. After sending repeated mails, Anuradha replied back saying, it will get forwarded today(24th) as this was already assigned to flight. But there is no change in the status still and What made me worry lot is, they forwarded the package which received on yesterday(24th) on the same day to DXB.

Anyone experienced like this situation or my package got lost there? :(
rdst_1 you had some experience like this right?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. They cant ship
Any restrictions on importing knives?

- - - Updated - - -

HI
the duty will be 28.8% on the assessed value and the shipping charges are [10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every additional 500gms and 12.36% service tax on shipping
QUOTE=lucky2310;1718051]I am interested in buying Dell AY410 2.1ch speaker set. Found no resource selling it in India. Is it possible to get one from outside India? If so how much will the same cost? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hi
Please email us the AWB number.If you have submitted the oinvoice and the customs have not revalued it, we promise to refund the excess:)Had you contacted us us the AWB number and the issue?
Already contacted and you were not helpful.. your answer was like, customs started to evaluate based on current indian market rate. last few weeks i've got 5 shipments and all were not charged as per the invoice provided :( Blindly took some valuation and duty collected on that and i dont understand why we need to send invoice now, since its not being considered :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back