Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one used SnS recently? USPS supposed to deliver an shipment to SnS, but instead the tracking at USPS says.. "Available for Pickup" Is SnS started to collect the shipments from postoffice? or some other issue here? :(

so how does the service work ? I might be interested in getting some computer parts from newegg.com or amazon.com.

How is hopshopgo ?

I recieved the Silver pendant that I ordered yesterday. But I didn't understand the pricing. I had to pay close INR900 for the delivery.
CC=660 and Custom=348

Does that mean ShopandShip charged me 660 bucks to ship a $20 pendant(box weighing 150 gms) from US to Bangalore?

I recieved the Silver pendant that I ordered yesterday. But I didn't understand the pricing. I had to pay close INR900 for the delivery.
CC=660 and Custom=348

Does that mean ShopandShip charged me 660 bucks to ship a $20 pendant(box weighing 150 gms) from US to Bangalore?

The minimum shipping charge is for 0.5kg which is 10$. They have clearly stated that on the website. Customs is charged by the government. I don't see a problem here.

CC=660 and Custom=348

Yup, even if you order a 1gm silver coin from the US, the minimum shipping charge would be $10 plus customs. Didn't you read through the FAQs before you signed up?

One of my items shipped to their NY hub as reported as "Missing"

Apparently box was empty as reported by them. Don`t know how they came to the conclusion that package was supposed to contain a Mobile/Cellphone, if the content was missing. I`ve already requested them to send me pictures. Still waiting for them for the past three days. No update from Hassan or Anuradha. Very Poor!!!

Hassan also informed that they`ve lost nearly ten items in the past one month. All shipped by USPS.

Anyone using SnS, Kindly take precautions while using USPS with SnS. Don`t know they didn`t inform customers, if it was such a huge problem.

A member on "E" has also reported the same problem. His package was shipped by Amazon, so you can rule out the seller as the culprit. Either USPS or SnS are doing something naughty!!

upload_2013-8-8_9-3-23.jpeg

Last edited:
One of my items shipped to their NY hub as reported as "Missing"

Apparently box was empty as reported by them. Don`t know how they came to the conclusion that package was supposed to contain a Mobile/Cellphone, if the content was missing. I`ve already requested them to send me pictures. Still waiting for them for the past three days. No update from Hassan or Anuradha. Very Poor!!!

Hassan also informed that they`ve lost nearly ten items in the past one month. All shipped by USPS.

Anyone using SnS, Kindly take precautions while using USPS with SnS. Don`t know they didn`t inform customers, if it was such a huge problem.

A member on "E" has also reported the same problem. His package was shipped by Amazon, so you can rule out the seller as the culprit. Either USPS or SnS are doing something naughty!!

View attachment 25559
[DOUBLEPOST=1375939762][/DOUBLEPOST]Received a couple of pictures from SnS. Only shows the phone missing from the box.
Have asked them to reply with more accurate pictures of the packaging to show any signs of tampering. Do they open all packages in NY? I thought they only scan packages over there.

Very hard to know who the culprit is. Seller or USPS![DOUBLEPOST=1375939915][/DOUBLEPOST]
True.. one of my item was missing... which is sent through USPS...this is two weeks back :(

Where did you buy from? eBay or somewhere else?

Did the seller have good feedback?

Attachments

• 9128780905 2.jpg
    9128780905 2.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 9128780905 1.jpg
    9128780905 1.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Yes, i'm 100% sure there is no issue with seller. It is either USPS or SnS... but my suspect is more towards USPS... At least another one person reported similar issue recently. In his case also it is USPS... Its high time SnS NY office needs to do something on this :([DOUBLEPOST=1375940596][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW in my case, entire contents has been removed from the package.. so it got returned to the seller from the USPS itself, saying package without contents. But in your case, only handset is missing and thats why the package has been delivered to SnS office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back