Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this tracking history for one of my Shop&Ship parcels. Does anyone know what this means? Has it cleared customs? I don`t see any custom charges updated to my shipment.

Shipment History
Location Date Activity
Bombay HUB,India 01/19/2014 05:27 Forwarded to Final Destination
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 01/18/2014 10:29 Departed Operations facility – In Transit
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 01/17/2014 11:47 Received at Operations Facility
New York Office,United States 01/14/2014 16:42 Departed Operations facility – In Transit
New York Office,United States 16:01 Departed Operations facility – In Transit
New York,United States 12:19 Record Created

Got this tracking history for one of my Shop&Ship parcels. Does anyone know what this means? Has it cleared customs? I don`t see any custom charges updated to my shipment.

Shipment History
Location Date Activity
Bombay HUB,India 01/19/2014 05:27 Forwarded to Final Destination
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 01/18/2014 10:29 Departed Operations facility – In Transit
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 01/17/2014 11:47 Received at Operations Facility
New York Office,United States 01/14/2014 16:42 Departed Operations facility – In Transit
New York Office,United States 16:01 Departed Operations facility – In Transit
New York,United States 12:19 Record Created

It has been sent to your city for delivery.

Thanks Bro.
Does USPS not deliver to SnS address in NY? Tracking for one of my packages shows " Available for Pickup"

"January 21, 2014 , 10:15 am

Available for Pickup

SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413 "

Yesterday was a holiday in US naybe thats the reason....should deliver today.

Nope they haven't but I have heard that sometimes they exaggerate the weight on their own accord if the package is bulky. You can say that in a manner they are considering volume. You will have to call them up and demand an explanation for a refund.

Nope they haven't but I have heard that sometimes they exaggerate the weight on their own accord if the package is bulky. You can say that in a manner they are considering volume. You will have to call them up and demand an explanation for a refund.

USPS and SnS shipping labels show actual weight to be 1 lb. It even says 1 lb on their website. But, when i asked Joscelin about this, she quoted that they`ve started charging as per Vol wt whichever is higher. Have sent a query to Anuradha about this. Awaiting her reply.

Attachments

• 9139687771_1131620293.jpg
    9139687771_1131620293.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 336
  • 9139687771.jpg
    9139687771.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 299
USPS and SnS shipping labels show actual weight to be 1 lb. It even says 1 lb on their website. But, when i asked Joscelin about this, she quoted that they`ve started charging as per Vol wt whichever is higher. Have sent a query to Anuradha about this. Awaiting her reply.

Just got a reply from Anuradha. It seems they`ve started taking Vol wt in consideration or whichever is higher. A bit disingenuous to do that w/o updating anyone. SnS always used to take only actual wt for shipping charges.

Shop and Ship is really testing my patience.

My package(E970) was delivered to their New York office on 8th Feb at around 01:00 pm. But i was not given the tracking no. on that day, citing reason that since it was a weekend, it will be dispatched on Monday and will be given the tracking no.

I awaited on Monday but still there was no mail from SnS about my tracking no.

I don't know what is taking them so long. Its just a matter of generating the tracking id and dispatching it to India.

Please help me with your suggestions as to what i should do now.

PS: I fear they might have misplaced my parcel.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 453

My package(E970) was delivered to their New York office on 8th Feb at around 01:00 pm. But i was not given the tracking no. on that day, citing reason that since it was a weekend, it will be dispatched on Monday and will be given the tracking no.

I don't know what is taking them so long. Its just a matter of generating the tracking id and dispatching it to India.

I thought it was normal for them. One of my packages was delivered on 4th and another on 5th. The first one got updated on their portal on 7th and the second one on 8th.

The same thing happened to me when shipping from Amazon - aramex just sat on the package at their NY location for a week. It got delivered safely though....
So this time I chose HSG - package was ordered on 8th - its already in Bangalore and has cleared customs...hopefully will get delivered today.

They take upto 48 hrs to update your package. Use Signature confirmation, if you`re shipping by USPS. You should be able to show that your shipment was delivered to their hub with POD. Otherwise, you won`t be eligible for SnS Protection Service even if your package was delivered.

The same thing happened to me when shipping from Amazon - aramex just sat on the package at their NY location for a week. It got delivered safely though....
So this time I chose HSG - package was ordered on 8th - its already in Bangalore and has cleared customs...hopefully will get delivered today.

Did u contact the customer care team and anuradha/hassan ?? If so, what was their reply ??
My only concern is that they do not do any mishandling!! My earlier packages were updated with SnS tracking no. within 6 hours of delivery from USPS. And i have sourced some 15-20 handsets in the past 4 years. Never have i faced this situation before. Hence, the uneasiness.

What' s HSG and how is their services and charges ??

Last edited:
Did u contact the customer care team and anuradha/hassan ?? If so, what was their reply ??
My only concern is that they do not do any mishandling!! My earlier packages were updated with SnS tracking no. within 6 hours of delivery from USPS. And i have sourced some 15-20 handsets in the past 4 years. Never have i faced this situation before. Hence, the uneasiness.

What' s HSG and how is their services and charges ??

HopShopGo/Comgateway.

Service way better. They use dhl/Fedex for shipping, customs evaluated by DHL /Fedex in india.

Shipping cheaper if weight is more.

Well I guess I spoke too soon....the package has been sitting in customs since 4 AM today morning.
4:31 AM - Clearance processing complete. After that not a thing....These guys are also like Aramex I suppose....

Well I guess I spoke too soon....the package has been sitting in customs since 4 AM today morning.
4:31 AM - Clearance processing complete. After that not a thing....These guys are also like Aramex I suppose....

What's wrong with that!?

Clearance processing means paperwork, now waiting for physical inspection. It won't be shipped to you anytime soon.. Maybe tonight or tomorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back